CONFESS YOUR LOVE - Best Drama Confessions 💜

awwwww Episode 10 was such a fluffy one! Watched it so many times I can recite their lines with them :joy: They had my heart fluttering from start to end

7 Likes

I love this one lol

4 Likes

Who Rules The World Episode 22 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ok, I’m here with a brand new list:

Adult trainee

Fall in love
I loved when he realizes that she likes him. Of course, his side-kick is hilarious lol

Mad for each other

My Holo Love

The day of becoming you
I really love this one

The oath of love

4 Likes

The video TITLES LMAO “i kissed my bossy marshal under the stars” i am so done cdrama clickbait is just HILARIOUS :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I can’t seem to find a clip, but ‘Why Women Love’ have some great confession scenes (yes, more than one), but especially the ML’s dramatic confession in episode 12. It was really sweet and touching. I love the things he chose to say. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The titles are so bad, I have found some titles that are even annoying

3 Likes

No kidding. For example, while looking for clips for the drama I just mentioned above, I saw a title for a clip that said the ML forced a kiss on the FL. Um, it was a mutual kiss following one of their confessions. How in the world would that be considered ‘forced’? It actually made me really angry to read that. How misleading.

3 Likes

Exactly, that kind of title is so annoying

2 Likes

Love Like The Galaxy - Episode 22
Such a beautiful confession in public :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

In the drama “I May Love You”, there is one of the worst confessions I’ve ever seen LOL

1 Like

wait, wait, for real, that’s it???
i mean, plz tell me there was more to it. she explained herself more after that, right? right?
i didn’t watch that drama but that seemed awful :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It happens in the first episodes. You have to watch the drama to see if she improves her love confessions LOL

1 Like