CONFESS YOUR LOVE - Best Drama Confessions šŸ’œ

He rejected her before but he made up for it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

In Falling Into Your Smile fl was saying how the e-sport men were all the same. That they werenā€™t to be trusted because they lie and cheat.

So ml says, well thereā€™s still a good e-sport player amongst themā€¦

FL: who?
ML: Me. Do you want to have a try?

FL brushes his comment off as him teasing her since sheā€™s use to it.

But later, ml confesses again. This time he aggressively says, ā€œyou have 2 hours to tell me your answer.ā€

FL: Why?
ML: because I want to know if Iā€™ll have a good nightā€™s sleep or not.

:rofl:

2 hrs go by and ml shows up with a cat and he says, if you reject me Iā€™m taking the cat back. Hahahah

FL runs up to him and hugs him with the cat in mlā€™s jacket.

Itā€™s a scene youā€™ll have to watch in order to understand the significance of the cat and why itā€™s so cute how he confesses. His character is kind of tsundere. :smile:

5 Likes

I loved this confession!

4 Likes

The perfect balance between fun, lovely and hot confession. I loved it!

4 Likes

Yes indeed! Theyā€™re so cute. I like confessions that are direct and not over the top.

4 Likes

okay the best confession or i donā€™t even know if this is called confession but in love o2o drama the way he just says ā€œsince when arenā€™t we in that kinda of relationshipā€.

4 Likes

A Love so Beautiful
The drunk confession from Jiang Chen in Episode 22 when he explains why he canā€™t forget Xiao Xi.

Iā€™m not the same as you guys. [ā€¦] Everyone will leave me anyway. But Xiao Xi is different.
I think I canā€™t live without her.

4 Likes

Coffee Prince was so well done. It was the most emotionally engaging confession I have seen so far. The confession inā€™ Wish Youā€™ was beautiful as well but CP made me cry.

2 Likes

I have a love/hate situation for LOVE O2O
It was one of my fav. cdrama but I canā€™t watch it without thinking of ZS scandal. Pity because it was my comfort drama.

The confession was indeed very cute. I think the game confession could be considered real too since Xiao Nai fell in love at first sight and then went to find her in the game to marry her lol

3 Likes

I canā€™t watch this - the kiss scenes are so horrible - he is just going for it and she is like a dead fish! I wish I could like it.

2 Likes

Ppl will either really love it or really dislike it. No in between. :rofl:

1 Like

I love this one, because he was the cold type and I love how everything comes up

1 Like

I remember this and ir was hard to watch lol
And the guy actually can kiss without any feedback itā€™s impressive!!

1 Like

I loved it the first time but on the second watching I started to see the flaws. The FL is supposed to be shy but sheā€™s too passive. Sometimes you canā€™t see her love for Yang Yang. :expressionless:

2 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

I loved Yoo In Naā€™s character. :heart: She was so cute and funny in this drama.

5 Likes

Is this the drunk confession - she is so cute

4 Likes

she was soooooo cuteā€¦ and he was the PERFECT adorably awkward tsundere ML. One of my favorite office dramas and OTPs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

touch%20your%20heart%201

HEY @vivi_1485

4 Likes

I completely understand this, this was probably my first Cdrama and I watched it a few times, I loved it, but I just havenā€™t been able to watch it since.

1 Like