Could someone help me change my profile picture

Hahah then @mirjam_465 is a ghost too !! Hahah
She had a cat :cat2: as her Avatar.And on discussions, there is no Avatar probably the cat’s gone for catching a mouse.

6 Likes

Are you still hwaiting? I do have two separate photos for my profile and user! Then you do have to do things in your Profile also in your regular - VIKI - that is where you change your avatar is in the regular VIKI right?? Why is it so hard! @angelight313_168

2 Likes

PLEASE READ @my_happy_place

You see I changed my pic again? It didn’t showed until I wrote you this comment although I gave you the like so write a comment too. Anxiously waiting your results.

cute

5 Likes

Thanks so much for these detailed instructions. I will give it a go sometime today.

4 Likes

I managed to do it so it can be done!

@my_happy_place

3 Likes

@my_happy_place

Anxiously hwaiting - we will all know when it changes!

4 Likes

Success!!!

@angelight313_168 @kdrama2020ali

5 Likes

5 Likes

You can see it, right? I’m not a ghost anymore?

5 Likes

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you made my day. I’m so happy for you. The pic you chose is GORGEOUS and one of my faves (sunsets) but I change it every other day lmao

5 Likes

Thank you! I took this myself - no filters! It’s one of my favorite places on earth, here in my home state.

I’m so happy to not be a ghost anymore. :sunglasses: Thanks again for your help!

5 Likes

@my_happy_place

Any time at your service. You are blessed to have such beautiful scenery and can be a professional photographer with those skills. Well, right now it looks like night time bc a thunderstorm is here already like they said in the news by 2 pm ugh…

Now I’m curious; did you had to do all the things I explained or it worked simpler for you? I ask so others know what to do if they encounter the same problem (kdrama did too). I love when we reach out and help one another.

3 Likes

Actually, I followed instructions up to the point of changing my profile pic on Viki, then logging out, waiting, and logging back in there. Then I came back to Discussions and logged back in, and at that point I didn’t have to do anything else - the photo was already present. I didn’t have to like anything or post a comment.

5 Likes

@kdrama2020ali////// I’m worried about @frustratedwriter. Has anyone seen her around? Last time it says 3 days ago.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20210705-160143_Messages

3 Likes

It worked differently for @kdrama2020ali and @my_happy_place and it totally works different for me so my instructions are not the done deal. lol

Why there are so many ‘‘quote’’ from me? It came out wrong. fix it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter
I think she is doing ok!!! You OK???

@porkypine90_261
I have not heard from porkypine in a while

@gmaple00_433

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m sort of missing her! and @piranna too… don’t think I’ve seen her in a long time! and my forever sunbae @twinkling, it’s been forever!! Hope you both are doing okay…
@frustratedwriter, what Atlantis happenings are keeping you away? Hope you’re safe and in good health!

Honestly, if anyone feels like leaving or taking a hiatus, TELL US!! We want to send you off with love and proper goodbyes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I hope to see her @frustratedwriter around soon.

I’m bored and upset Every weekend plan I make for the beach, gets ruined by thunderstorms. So unfair JULY is almost over :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

PS @porkypine90_261 is around recently. @piranna yes, she’s really hasn’t been around and I hope she’s in good health and safe.

@twinkling hasn’t been around for a long, long while now. (her profile page no longer exist)

Hope they touch bases and know we care and miss them.

5 Likes

I’m from a beach town originally so I am a beach girl.

5 Likes