"Cover is invalid"

Hi there again. Hope you all are fine.
For some reason, Viki says that my “cover is invalid”. I’m trying to change the episodes updated, but it’s not working. Just wondering if this is happening to anyone else? Thanks!!

3 Likes

I have the same problem but after clicking save a few times it does save, sometimes I even get the 2 messages at once.

2 Likes

I have the same problem :frowning:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

We’re aware of this issue and are currently working on getting it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

If you have any information regarding the Channels you’ve seen this occur on and which browser you were using, then it would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me via PM.

Best,
Dee

1 Like

I’m not able to in Cunning Single Lady, Temptation, neither The Way We Were.
I use firefox.

I can’t save the coverpage of my channel “Greatest Marriage”. Now the clicking multiple times as I mentioned earlier doesn’t work.

I’m using Google Chrome for mac.

Me neither…I tried to adjust a cover page of a channel and I could’nt save it either… :frowning:

The problem is back!

I can’t save my italian coverpage of “Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Team” .
This issue continues from more that a week.

It’s happening to me too. :’(

When this happened to me, I several times pressed against the save button, and the fifth was accepted. It’s helped me several times.

I hope this will helping for you.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I believe this has been fixed so please check! If not, feel free to let me know via PM :smile: We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best,
Dee