Never mind :)

Read the topic, posted something I’m not supposed to, even though imo it wasn’t anything bad :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m afraid it’s a forbidden topic nowadays:

I guess you didn’t read the new rules from this year, you decide.
If you are not so familiar with Discussions now, you may only be able to delete the text not the topic itself, for this you might need a moderator.

Ah shit… wait…Lets sabotage some

2 Likes

We know you didn’t have bad intentions with it. It’s just one of those topics that can (and did) lead to heated discussions.

Was going to just say ‘read the topic’ but it complained my message was too short. :smile:

1 Like

Haha, yeah, I know. It can be annoying sometimes. Just putting a few emojis behind your statement might have worked as well.

These out of the blue ‘‘new guideline regarding the pandemic/virus’’ is in my opinion, simply ridiculous. Some ppl want to release the pressure of what they’re facing right now and want to talk about something that’s happening all over the world, and I don’t see the harm in that. I feel that the same way we can talk about dramas, actors, hobbies, LGBT issues, suicides, etc…we can talk about HEALTH/Sickness subject.

This site has always been open about any theme and restricting ppl to talk about their worries, fear and experiences related to this disease can be healing for those that may be facing this alone or suffered a loss due to this virus. I think it was so unfair when the staff added that as a forbidden issue to be discussed here in Discussion.

@mirjam_465
Why you feel talking about a virus can lead to heated discussion? They added that there but I never saw anyone arguing about the virus. Well, maybe I don’t remember?

PS. Forget it; the issue about the wrong statistics regarding deaths from the virus. lmao

That in turn took away the opportunity for ppl that are living alone and are afraid of what they are facing with this pandemic. Also the best healing is when others (all of u guys) knowing what you have gone through shows love and support (like we do with frustratedwriter).

That’s what this new guideline robbed from ALL of us bc this virus is all over the world, and some of us have no one to tell or release the anxiety and pain we are/might be facing.

I guess you don’t remember, but right before they changed the rules, things had started to get out of hand. That thread was closed and/or deleted and then we got those new rules.

1 Like

I added that: when they were adding in the internet wrong statistics about death in certain countries and I put the info and 3 people made a big deal of the numbers, and look in the end, the numbers went over what the internet had stipulated at that time. Right now France and Germany are on their second lock down.

But that dumb statistics discrepancy issue, is robbing ppl that are going through something rough with this virus to release their sorrows, depression and even concerns about this pandemic. Ironically those same people are in a heated discussion over another dumb issue. When are they going to realize that attacking others will only lead to their own isolation?

I feel really bad bc I know several ppl here that live alone and spend so much time here but maybe is bc this is what fills those empty long hours but if they can’t express their fears caused by this pandemic they have no one to console them and show them love through an emoji or kind words. Can you imagine their torment? Maybe that is why they always seek where they can light up the match and cause a devastating fire and in the process is always the least guilty person that pays for the broken plates.

1 Like

I think a big part of it is just based on misunderstandings.

1 Like

Which one; the past or the new one going on now? lmao The worse part is over something so senseless. I couldn’t believe it …that is why from now I only answer to positive/understanding people like you…:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Probably both.

1 Like

so maybe nine was deleted due to not following the guidelines. hmmm I guess I will look at the guidelines then, still don’t know what I said that offended.

1 Like

What was yours about? I didn’t see anything that could offend anyone from your post. Although there is a lot of hypocrisy here, and if they flag your post they immediately sent you a notice and delete it. They make you feel like you committed a crime or something. Good thing that with the same measure they judge, they will be judge.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know… they never showed me mine

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, if I were you. I have never seen you break the rules here. And if you say something I disagree with, I just tell it straight to you. I don’t see why anyone would report you and maybe it’s just a misunderstanding. As long as they don’t come with evidence and explanations, consider yourself innocent. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks for that!

2 Likes

yeah someone may have just been trying to earn the ‘First Flag’ badge :grimacing:

5 Likes

Haha, and that’s a badge to be proud of! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes