This post is to remind everyone of our Viki Community Guidelines.
In light of various discussions that have turned sour, we have decided to no longer accept topics in this forum of the following:
- Covid-19 or pandemic related topics, unless it relates to Viki, dramas, the TV industry or TV content in general
- Conspiracy theories of any kind
- Discussions about race, nationality, or other sensitive topics that might be construed as derogatory or that can cause the conversation to turn into that direction
We understand that in these difficult times we all need a place to vent and talk about difficult topics, but sadly because of these multiple incidents, that is no longer the case at Viki. We want to foster a positive environment and we need your cooperation with this.
Note: Topics that are considered problematic but that don’t necessarily fall within these categories above will be highly monitored and can be closed or deleted at will. Posts or replies from users who fail to follow the guidelines will also be removed. Depending on the offending post or reply, or after multiple offenses the account might be banned or suspended if necessary.
You can find our Viki Community Guidelines listed here.
Respect fellow members of the Viki Community
Treat others the way you’d like to be treated. Viki is a positive space that fosters diverse and unique interactions between users from around the world. In order to preserve this safe space, please refrain from (including, but not limited to):
- Personal attacks, insults, trolling, bullying, harassment, or threats towards other users
- Aggressive insults or bashing other users’ fandom affiliations e.g. idols, actors (Not liking someone else’s idol is okay but please remain respectful at all times!)
- Discriminatory, hateful, or derogatory statements about race, gender, orientation, ethnicity, nationality, etc.
- Falsely reporting users for abuse
Reporting the failure to follow these guidelines
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in account suspension or other further action. To report someone for failing to follow the guidelines, please do so by flagging the offending comment or post on Discussions.