Cutest Couple ( Drama )

OMG i agree with all yhur coupless… except i havent watched my princess and i think the my girlfriend is a minho, they r the best couple nd i agree with ur opinion abt him and yoona… naww they dont fit together… nd omg Queen in hyun’s man is the perfect love drama … so sad nd sweet ndd the only reason y i watched it cuz my favorite actress Yoo In Na

1 Like

Hmmmm I didn’t see the chemistry between Maru and EG their acting was great but I don’t think we’ve seen him properly paired up just yet…I’m excepting great things from this man when he returns to acting…could be that Innocent Man was like sitting watching paint dry for me when I tried to watch it back to back…which has never happened to me before usually I can sit and watch a drama non stop to the end…I had to drop this one 3 times I kept coming back because I did enjoy it if I only watch 1 ep but yeah it was a weird one for me…

Cutest Couple right now for me is Bride of the Century Choi Kang-Joo and Na Doo-Rim

2 Likes

Right now this is definitely my favorite couple

1 Like

Lol… this drama is just the best at this moment

1 Like

If I can find it raw anywhere tonight or tomorrow I’m watching it to see what crazy ass shit she does next that he catches her red handed in!!!

Bridal Mask

This couple were my all time favourite until the recent drama My Love from the Star so it’s number one goes to MLFTS and two to Faith. Both actresses were brilliant and I think made both dramas the success they are.

2 Likes

I LOVE Yoo In Na even when she is evil. LOL! Plus she is super cute in real life :smiley: IKR! I saw. And then her’s on the radio show ^^ PS: in the process of watching QIHM again.
My princess I though was awesome. Don’t know what ppl were complaining about. Plus, they were super cute together. I have never thought Kim Tae Hee looked so good with someone till I saw them together. lol!
Mine too…looks like we have similar tastes. I love love Moon Chae Won. She is amazing :smiley: YES, I thought they were wonderful together. The drama gave me gitters. It was super intense and his acting was phenomenal. He gave me goosebumps with his expressions :smiley: Again one of my top 10 dramas

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha I love her !! Omggg I just finished re watching QIHM this week .
I like kim tae hee and they had chemistry together … I kinda want to re watch it now haha

I think moon chae won’s best role was in princess man. Did you watch that one? Awesome acting, I really loved that drama. The ending was not sad but it has a little bit of a sad taste in my opinion.

2 Likes

My princess is such a cute drama. You should watch if you ever have the time :smiley: IKR? I know he said that Yoona was his perfect type and everything but I just don’t get it :frowning: LOL!

1 Like

Well it was an intense drama? Really? you could not see the chemistry between them? I thought they were awesome together and on set too there were reports of how affectionate they were while the drama was being filmed :smiley:

I have not seen Princess Man…somehow I cannot get myself to watch it :frowning:

They just didn’t have that certain chemistry that others have the acting was great but I just wasn’t feeling it like I did when watching QIHM or MLFTS maybe I’m just to spoilled after watching those ones now I expect too much!! :stuck_out_tongue: Song Joong Ki is one of my new fav men sooooooo maybe I’m too biased I just haven’t seen him with an equal half yet that brings out the sparks I know he has!! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s the battle between Cha Seung Won and Gong Hyo Jin in The Greatest Love or Lee Sun Gyun and Gong Hyo Jin in Pasta.

2 Likes

I have not watched many movies or series yey, as I am new user, but so far my cutest couple is in The Blade and the Petal. Princess Moo Young’s bittersweet secret love affair with her bodyguard Yeon Choong is just delightful, and the cinematography is superb in showing their innermost feelings.

I know it’s my opinion but I really Think IU Nd Key Should be A Couple…

In some dramas I liked a lot more the teen couple than the adult couple
For example- The moon that embrace the sun, it felt like these kids had an instant connection

Also, I liked more the teen couple from I miss you than the adult couple, they had a better chemistry.

2 Likes

my favorite couple: Moon Chae Won and Park Shi Hoo in The Princess’ man

1 Like

Wow, yeah, when he was kissing the scar on her back…soft yet steamy moment.