Cutest Couple ( Drama )

i tottally agree!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOHIvcGw6U

My two Moons! Painter of the Wind with Moon Geun Young and Moon Chae Won

They just broke my heart confirming their break up but I understand sigh T_T

1 Like

Aw, man! They were so cute. What happened?

They didn’t say why
 but they were a couple just for 2 months before he had to go to the army. And now he returned and they broke up. Maybe they thought they love each other because they liked each other so much while filming. We don’t know

Right! :frowning: !!

I can’t finish watching that video. It’s heartbreaking T_T
Lol real life is cruel

1 Like

Isn’t he now in the drama ‘Glorious Day’? Must be very hard for actors in the limelight to keep their private lives and relationships just that ‘private’ QIHM was so popular and had such a huge following of fans including us hahah. You are right of course they were a very cute couple so maybe too perfect for real life.

No he’s not but he will be in the upcoming drama lovers of music.
Well yoo in na is also very busy and he’s too with his new project I think and well. I don’t think they have time to think about dating right now
 sigh It was so beautiful I was a big fan

You are right of course I just had a look at the cast. Going to watch Glorious Day anyway looks like a good funny one and ‘Angel Eyes’ has me sad now and ‘Big Man’ has me crying. Time for some light relief even Witch’s Romance got a bit serious.

lol i know right all the dramas are so serious lately . I like the female main lead actress she was the Queen in faith loved her acting in there. Hope she will be successful with her drama. She takes roles in dramas which can be very long I saw. They are usually not as successful as short ones.

What about Fall in Love with me ?

Ah yes looked at three and then found I wasn’t waiting and watching for the next episode so changed to ‘Bookstore on the corner’ it’s more interesting. When looking for a nice amusing one and with a good cast only noticed today that ‘Glorious Day’ is 50 episodes and you are spot on in your analysis of the long ones they tend to fizzle out remember what happened to ‘Madly in love’? they had to end it fast and cut it by 5 Es. ‘You’re all surrounded’ is good so far. Question for you, The lead actor in ‘Angel Eyes’ can you tell me what other dramas he’s been in.

Jung-Yi, Goddess of Fire 
 I watched this one and I really liked it 
 Just it’s historical and there is romance but no action when it’s about to show this Love. And because it’s based on a true story you can get an Idea about the end. But personally I saw him the first time here and I really liked him as an actor.

These ones are from asianwiki

Seo-Young, My Daughter
The Duo
Home Sweet Home
Life is Beautiful
Jejungwon
No Limit
I Love You, Don’t Cry
The Scales Of Providence
Likable or Not
Air City

Most of them are longer Dramas or ones where he was second lead. I think his success was with Jung - Yi

LEE SANG YOON in (ANGEL EYES) (I LOVE YOU, DON’T CRY) (JUNG YI)
HE IS THE SEXIEST 
DOESN’T MATTER WHICH FEMALE ACTRESS HE STARS WITH!