Viki

Dance Off: Which of Your Guys has the Best Moves!๐Ÿ˜

Cuteness Overload

Oh no BTS

How cute! I missed that one! Thanks, Itโ€™s much less risque that Seonghwaโ€™s version. :innocent: :joy:

Um I was looking for sexy - didnโ€™t find any

Found ONE

Iโ€™m DYING

And My FAVORITE

Group I did not know about??

Who is the BLONDE??? Some Cuties!!!

I will not be lured into any baby shark videos, no matter how cute or hot the singers/dancers are.

This guy dances so effortlessly Iโ€™m in awe, this it 10 years ago, so it doesnโ€™t have after 2011 songs.

Heโ€™s really good!!!

LOVEfest DO 2021 Continues!

I have not watched Swing Kids yet - so watch out if it is a spoiler!

Itโ€™s a really good movie and Exo is very good there, but have your box of tissue ready.

I heard and I just got to the sad part of :100: Days! I need an SOS

Hoshi just mesmerizes me with his choreographiesโ€ฆThe fact that heโ€™s the one who creates it and then does it is just so cool to me!

Canโ€™t believe I enjoy a Dance Practice video more than the actual MV!

Cool choreo.

I have quickly learned that my motion sickness is highly sensitive to Kpop MVs (thereโ€™s a lot of crazy camera work and editing going on), so I tend to have to get my choreography fix through dance practice vids instead, which is fine because I love them.

Yeah, the MV itself has quite a lot of flashing lights and fast-moving, rolling-around camerawork.
I seem to love all of Seventeenโ€™s Dance Practices more than their MVs because I LOVE seeing the way they move. They are so fluid and coordinated, it feels sooooooo good to watch!

Itโ€™s crazy to see the perfectly synchronised jumps and footwork. The members say Hoshi is a very strict teacher and it shows.

I guess youโ€™d have to be really strict in order to synchronize that many people that perfectly. Good stuff.

This was made for fun but the members say it isnโ€™t very far from the truth :joy::flushed:

Funny. And like any true Teacher, heโ€™s carrying his fan. :rofl: