Dance Off: Which of Your Guys has the Best Moves!šŸ˜

2 Likes

Cuteness Overload

1 Like

Oh no BTS

1 Like

How cute! I missed that one! Thanks, Itā€™s much less risque that Seonghwaā€™s version. :innocent: :joy:

1 Like

Um I was looking for sexy - didnā€™t find any

Found ONE

Iā€™m DYING

And My FAVORITE

Group I did not know about??

Who is the BLONDE??? Some Cuties!!!

I will not be lured into any baby shark videos, no matter how cute or hot the singers/dancers are.

1 Like

This guy dances so effortlessly Iā€™m in awe, this it 10 years ago, so it doesnā€™t have after 2011 songs.

1 Like

Heā€™s really good!!!

LOVEfest DO 2021 Continues!

I have not watched Swing Kids yet - so watch out if it is a spoiler!

1 Like

Itā€™s a really good movie and Exo is very good there, but have your box of tissue ready.

1 Like

I heard and I just got to the sad part of :100: Days! I need an SOS

1 Like

Hoshi just mesmerizes me with his choreographiesā€¦The fact that heā€™s the one who creates it and then does it is just so cool to me!

Canā€™t believe I enjoy a Dance Practice video more than the actual MV!
1 Like

Cool choreo.

I have quickly learned that my motion sickness is highly sensitive to Kpop MVs (thereā€™s a lot of crazy camera work and editing going on), so I tend to have to get my choreography fix through dance practice vids instead, which is fine because I love them.

1 Like

Yeah, the MV itself has quite a lot of flashing lights and fast-moving, rolling-around camerawork.
I seem to love all of Seventeenā€™s Dance Practices more than their MVs because I LOVE seeing the way they move. They are so fluid and coordinated, it feels sooooooo good to watch!

Itā€™s crazy to see the perfectly synchronised jumps and footwork. The members say Hoshi is a very strict teacher and it shows.
1 Like

I guess youā€™d have to be really strict in order to synchronize that many people that perfectly. Good stuff.

1 Like

This was made for fun but the members say it isnā€™t very far from the truth :joy::flushed:

1 Like

Funny. And like any true Teacher, heā€™s carrying his fan. :rofl:

1 Like