Dance Off: Which of Your Guys has the Best Moves!😍

You can look at the menu but not order - bahahahahahahahaha!

Words the SONGS have WORDS! bahahahahahahahah!

2 Likes

The BELLY ROLL - I love THE BELLY ROLL

Peek - A - Boo Tops! Bring um on!

2 Likes

I can look at the menu AND order but I don’t want to order anything. :smile:

I bet you may like the Chippendales! (if they are still around) :laughing: https://www.chippendales.com/vegas-show/what-to-expect

2 Likes

Well, All Male Review!

I ORDER the belly roll and the Peek-A-Boo tops

1 Like

Rain in Marcus Chang!!! It’s All GOOD

1 Like

Isn’t this a ‘Best Moves’ thread? Marcus hardly moves, or is that all that’s needed because it is Marcus Chang? :rofl:

2 Likes

He Moves ME! Without moving! Oh, the rain on his chest! I mean for REALS

Maybe move this to Hottie Posse

1 Like

SHOUT SHOUT to the ROOFTOPS my Boy JUNHO is home on SATURDAY!
SO EXITED! Hope 2pm does a LIVE

JUNHO is HOME I watched the VLIVE last night! All of 2pm is BACK and Better than EVER

2 Likes

I have been missing some Belly Rolls! Everyone is so Quiet!

2 Likes

If you need some abs have you ever watched Super Junior + water? Especially Siwon, he seems to have something against wearing a shirt.

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOH MY🔥 Wowsers!

That was a forceful push!

2 Likes

Yeah, but he reciprocates when he wants to.

2 Likes

Sorry, my friend! I’ve been busy doing housework, doing puzzles, working on ASC and screwing around watching all the versions of I’m the one -Fireworks instead of doing my Korean assignment which is due Monday. I finished that today. Hadda cram. Lol. Oh! I submitted my level 5 segment training assignment also! We’ll see if I did well enough to graduate. If I pass, then I have to test out and if that is good, I can get to work as a segmenter. :blush:. Oh cr@wdads! I forgot! My philosophy is due too! Yikes! I know what
I’ll be doing tomorrow! I’ve been taking Korean philosophy from Sungkyunkwan University! Interesting!

I’ll come back later with my fancam link. I can’t copy addresses with this kindle.

Oh yea, He’s boiling hot. :laughing:
2 Likes

What was that? A wet tshirt contest? :smile::joy:. They were probably hot! :joy:

2 Likes

I love a little BL! They are funny

1 Like

Is that the actor nephew from GOBLIN???
3 Likes

That boy is just - WOW - there is something about him

2 Likes

Yep! Seung Jae 씨 - His uncle lives down the hall. :laughing: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:grin: I was making a double entendre joke about him being temperature wise boiling hot as well as handsome. :smile: He’s sweating to death after dancing under those hot lights. :grin:

Here’s another fan cam.

Inception

Oh Hey Krdramagirl! I got some more San abs for you! :sunglasses: Wooyoung says to San, “Stop hiding your abs with this. (ice bag) You have to show this because we’re talking about our style. Ok, so San’s style is, He’s got a national treasure on his stomach.” :rofl: :sunglasses: :laughing:

3 Likes

He had me at the “Wink!”

Now I want PINK hair - mine is blue, purple and silver right now

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable I can’t even

He is SO Dangerous

Whose the dark haired one ??? Oh he cute too Kang Yeo-sang

He has the most beautiful eyes! Look what you have done

Oh my gosh - these guys are babies! I’m going straight to HELL

2 Likes