Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

Wow sounds like someone that I’ll really enjoy! I’ll watch it.

1 Like

@natyh

Let me know how you like it. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Dimples . . . when I see a major character in a Viki show bring out a deadly weapon AND show dimples, I know I probably need to hide behind the sofa. Revenge dimples. Don’t ignore them!

4 Likes

Dimples give me life, as I’m sure you could deduce from my posts in this thread (and the fact that I made the thread in the first place). :rofl:

Now I’m going to be on the lookout for revenge dimples. :grin:

3 Likes

The latest dimples that caught my eye… ABH… so so hot! And what a transformation from Yumi’s Cells!

But I love the FL and her badazz persona even more.

This OTP is hot! This plot is exciting, intriguing and unique! I hope the story will progress well. Impatiently waiting for episodes 3 and 4… And MORE! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :star_struck:

It seems cute “space rabbit” has transformed into an adork “doberman” lol :clap:

4 Likes

That Doberman looks fierce!

3 Likes

@jadecloud88

Is it the new drama ‘‘Doberman?’’

I’m gonna watch it since you like it so much, it must be a real good one.

2 Likes

Yes, it is. I hope you like it, too. I highly recommend it, even though I’ve seen only 2 episodes of it. I love the plot, the OTP, the secondary cast, and the music!

3 Likes

Wait IS THAT MY FAVORITE SIDE-CHARACTER FROM CLOY?? Well thank you for posting that picture, this drama just got pushed into the top 3 on my watchlist! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I started watching yesterday night but have to finish Episode 2 since i got too sleepy and went to bed. Thanks for letting us know. So Far so good I like it too!

2 Likes

LOL yes, that wiretapper from NK. :smile:
Hope you’ll enjoy his new role in MPD.

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali, @leerla73,

How are you feeling now that The K-wedding of the decade has happened?

Though I am not a Korea-boo, would it not have been fun to be a personal guest at this wedding? I vote HyunBin (now part of the lovely couple being flogged in the obssessive-compulsive K-media as BinJin) as CEO of Deadly Dimples, Inc.

I am so glad he is one of the “big names” in K-dramaland. He has made it to adulthood and has enough financial, social, and I suspect even political clout to be taken seriously as a force in Korean society.

He is beyond being the fixation of hormonally deranged teenaged fangirls (and probably a few boys as well). He and his wife are a power couple; they both speak English well. As I recall, they are honeymooning in Los Angeles and sending shivers up and down the spines of sycophantic Hollywood elites. Maybe, just maybe, they will be able to help Hollywood get it right as far as the popularity and importance of Korean celebrities outside the confines of OO-sa (as a friend of mine jokingly pronounses USA).

Maybe they will even get a chance to have dinner with some other Hollywood power couples. I know that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith are currently on the outs with the Hollywood Academy of Arts and Sciences (stupid, that punching of Chris Rock, and thank heaven he was willing to own up to it). However, it would be way too cool if HinBin and WillJay got together and agreed to co-produce maybe some cool direct-to-tv espionage movie or buddy film or rom-com.

I can only hope!

1 Like

I wish them all the BLESSING in the world. Hyun Bin and his new lovely wife were my first Kdrama - Crash Landing on You. Although Hyun Bin was never in my posse, he is a very very handsome man (he would not like my CRAZY) he is very conservative. But they both WAITED a very long time to be happy.
I hope BABIES come soon! What an awesome thing to fall in love while working together - as a couple!

3 Likes

Sci-fi and fantasy type movies seem to be where actors of different cultural backgrounds do well together. When I learned Donnie Yen was going to be in a Star Wars movie, I was very excited. And he did a GREAT job.

Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan in a reboot of the Karate Kid franchise were very good together.

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith strike me as essentially very intelligent, very conservative individuals who came up the hard way (as the saying goes). They do not have what you call impeccable family credentials, but they have tried hard to figure out how to be the best they can be for each other, how to raise intelligent, well-mannered, compassionate children, and how to do such good work professionally that people will take them seriously no matter where they came from or what disadvantages they started out with.

They’re not perfect by any means, and I was about to write Will Smith off for clipping Chris Rock, except that he admitted his mistake, and it does seem that he and JPS are still trying to keep their relationship whole.

I heard someone on the news commenting that the Academy Awards have been losing viewership steadily over the past ten years and that truly creative movies don’t come out of the major studios anymore. I just think it would be cool if the people who have really good ideas and really dedicated fans could find a way to get together and show the old goats in Hollywood, “Hey, we can do amazing things without you.”

The reality is these days that very few creatives working in movies and TV look much like me (middle-aged and pale).

(Giphy)

1 Like

The laughing heard all around the world! :joy:
Screenshot_20220330-161244_Messages

I beg to differ, they are out there, in the meanwhile. . . :laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:
https://c.tenor.com/tmo9xArEB68AAAAM/lol-league-of-legends.gif

1 Like

Do those pants come in an old man starter kit? LOL
Where would you find such pants?

4 Likes

I can’t even imagine. :rofl:

1 Like

Does H-Mart carry the halabeoji version?

(Wikipedia)

2 Likes

What is he thinking? Where are his suspenders?

4 Likes

Now, now, now…
Be nice. At least the dude is wearing pants even though they are the ‘high rise’ and ‘high water’ version. LOL!

3 Likes