Deadly Dimples in Dramaland

kdramadiary
Hellokpop

Ji Hyun Woo

6 Likes

The last picture doesn’t look like him… He doesn’t usually smile like that :thinking:

2 Likes

I fixed it - it was not the best photo - but I think it was him! Trying to find his dimples!! :wink:

3 Likes

Leo on the left that cute dimple!!! Oh MO MO!

Ja Phachara suansri

5 Likes

My first was Lee Sang Yoon, after watching him in Seo Young, My Daughter, I became his instant fan lol.

So glad Viki has it now. One of his (and LBY’s) best dramas, ever.

Lately, it is Kim Seon-ho. So glad his “scandal” was a misunderstanding and didn’t wreck his career. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Amen to that!

4 Likes

My man, DK (iKON), whom I watch in dance videos frequently, but I’ve mostly missed out on his unique full-cheek dimples since they don’t usually come out when he’s in sexy dancer mode.

j-miki.tumblr

Pinterest

5 Likes

Found myself a new member of the dimple club. MK from the group ONF. He’s kind of adorable.

3 Likes

Didn’t we have some dimples in Red Sleeve we need to add - was it child actors! Or was it in 30 but 17 - I’m so confused - or is it in 1% LOL

One of the maids in training in Red Sleeve, I think, but I can’t remember if it was her child version or older version who had them.

2 Likes

Pinterest
Facebook
Pinterest

I cannot stand how adorable this 32 year old is!!! He’s so CUTE and he can SANG
yang%20yeosub

Yang Yoseob

2 Likes

Another frustrating case of the hidden dimples. When the dimples are very evident when you are watching the person perform, but finding photographic evidence is a test of patience and persistence. This is Hwe Seung, main vocalist of the band N.Flying.

4 Likes

What a CUTIE! - I know - those dimples!

2 Likes

Now that I am back and getting myself sorted out (back to doing subs for After School Club, back to having a list of things to watch that I will have to reincarnate several times to finish), I am soooooo excited to see Ahn Bo Hyun of Yumi’s Cells in Military Prosecutor Doberman. Deadly dimples indeed.

I am such a sucker for dramas in which an average guy gets revenge on behalf of other average guys.

And I must say that I prefer him clean-cut and deadly to long-haired and goofy.

(MyDramaList)

(Han Cinema)

5 Likes

I think dimples were made especially for women. This is a perfect example of the perfect DIMPLES. Episode 16 ONE THE WOMAN minute 36:10

4 Likes

she’s hilarious, I love her!!!

3 Likes

Well, hello there and welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m in love with my own dimpled guy from A Business Proposal… Kim Min Kyuuuuuu
I loooove his asymmetric little ones! He hasn’t smiled much yet because it’s only Episode 2 and his boss and best friend gives him the headache of a lifetime, but he keeps making my heart flutter
And the glasses are a VERY welcome bonus

4 Likes

@natyh

Did you see honey Lee in this one? She was over the moon in ‘‘funny’’ Her Dimples are so perfect!
She sure is one of a kind comic actress and yet can be serious when she has to.

3 Likes

Noo I didn’t know that, I have to watch it!

2 Likes

@natyh

YOU GONNA LOVE IT! Is crazy funny, and she (HL) was so funny in that one. I mean, they all are funny. I have never enjoyed a funny drama, and laugh so much like I did with this one. It has serious stuff there too, but they were a blast in the comedy department. Enjoy!

3 Likes