Describe a drama badly... (Game)

Ikinokotta 6-nin ni Yoru to?

Yep!

Yep!

Hahaha! It really was, but definitely in a good way. I have to admit, I did not think it would hit me in the feels that hard. I loved Bokgil so much. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I will add another one:
Young but old at the same time. One of them is a fan of H.O.T.

I was supposed to be in bed a while ago, but all these games are so much fun. Hahaha! I’ll finish off tonight with a guess on this. Maybe “Mr. Sunshine”? :smile:

1 Like

No, try again.

You’ve won. :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Here is another one, not exactly “badly” described, just differently. If I’m off the topic, please forgive me.

“Drifted far away, a sassy young woman tries to survive in an unfamiliar world. She wishes she had 8 hearts to give away, but her one and only heart is already torn in two. But as it often happens, bad boys always attract women’s attention. Like the Little Red Riding Hood, she comes close with the Wolf, only to be “eaten” at the end?”

1 Like

The Legend of the Blue Sea?

No, I’m afraid not.

1 Like

Is it Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo?

I can’t understand the description thou.

Time Travel?

Goryeo Dynasty

Referring to the 8 princes?

Between Wang So and Wang Wook?

I can’t remember the next parts, but this is the one?

3 Likes

Yes, it is. And you got everything right :clap: So you did understand after all! About the last part, Wang So’s nickname was “Wolf-dog”.

4 Likes

I thought of two to add here last night, but I’d already turned off my laptop, so here I am now. :joy:

1. An actress falls in love with a very strange old man.

2. What “Gossip Girl” could have been if it had an actual point.
    (Yeah, yeah, I watched it just like everybody else, but also I kind of wanted to throw shade on it just a little bit, because I could never say this to any of my Gossip Girl fan friends because they really love it. :joy:)

By the way, @stefart_798, I would have never guessed yours since I haven’t seen it yet, but the way you phrased it was pure art. Just chef’s kiss. I just had to mention that.

1 Like

Is it Dear M?

My Love from the Star?

A Chinese drama from last year.

It’s a very popular Korean drama.

Right on the second one! For the first one, as a hint, this particular K-Drama is sometimes described as “a mash-up of Boys over Flowers and Gossip Girls”. Also, a very popular K-Drama actor is in it. :smile:

For yours, I’ll make a guess on the first one with the general. Is it “Love Like the Galaxy”? As for the second one, this is probably farfetched, but “Goblin”?

1 Like

Reply 1997?

1 Like

Old friends remember how much they loved a boy band when they were in high school.

Sweet Games ?

@shraddhasingh
Yes, that’s right. :+1:t3:

@annabanana128
Yes, it’s Love like the Galaxy. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Heirs, maybe?

1 Like

I’m a bit late with my reply, but yes! Hahaha! I can’t believe they didn’t pair Rachel with the 2nd ML. He was so obviously Chuck and she seemed to be based on Blair. :joy: They weren’t siblings, though, right? It’s been a long time since I saw it. :joy:

1 Like