Designing pages and cards

Hey guys my name is Thalia, I recently finally figured out how to edit the about me section of my profile :sweat_smile: because Viki was being Viki and not letting me save my edits. I enjoy editing things and would love to help any channel managers and Spanish moderators (since that’s the other language I speak besides english) design their pages/covers and/or thank you cards! I’ll leave a link to my profile that has a few edits I did fast as well as leave some of the others I have done.
https://www.viki.com/users/thaly1209/about!![0001-19723952210|400x225](upload://dVQMkFqybqo7EJz1AHwn0HypQMO.png)
Untitled%20design

3 Likes

It’s a very good idea. We have a lack of designers here. I’m a French moderator and sometimes it’s hard :wink:

At your service whenever you need help​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

sending you an mp

1 Like

I think you can also help this woman who seems to want to learn. I need help designing my profile

1 Like

Thats me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I was having troubles getting my edits to save on viki (serisouly everythime i clicked save it would say error), turns out I just needed to learn a bit of coding

iria is out as always ! Sorry :pensive:

1 Like

Its fine my love

I’ll send you tomorrow the text. Thanks for you word.

I’ll recommand you on this discussion to other colleagues. See ya.

1 Like