Do you celebrate thanks giving or christmas?

its so good to see how others celebrate their holidays!! cyber Monday? oh my goodness!

2 Likes

Treating myself during this season, Christmas 20221210_184341

1 Like

We celebrate Christmas in Sweden it´s on 24/12 not like in the USA that I have lernt from teve celebrates it on 25/12. Strangely many in Sweden watch “Donal duck and his friends wish you all a merry christmas” (always at the same time 15:00) it´s an old tradition that goes back from 1959. I don´t watch it and honestly don´t tell people that I don´t as that would sound strange as almost everyone does it.

2 Likes

this year I got ME something for christmas, I subdcribed to Ancestry.com, for the world explorer one, yeah a bit more than I spend on the USA one, but now I can go worldwide and maybe break down some brick walls I have. so Yes celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas
I also learned something from Iceland as well, really neat

5 Likes

Today is Lucia in Sweden and im not going to lie i watched it on teve but i found this clip on youtube that had a Swedish Lucia singing

3 Likes

If you post the YT link on the next line the video snippet will show instead of just the link.
You can try it to change it. Go to your post, click on the pencil icon (edit) and put enter after your sentence “singing” and you should see the video snippet.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I didn´t think about it, when I post photos it alway end up the way I want.

1 Like

A Mazelee Christmas! 2022!!
:sparkler::christmas_tree::deer::snowman::church::sparkler:

Enjoy!

1 Like

Since I have to get my treatment tomorrow I kept it light so I made Lasagna with ground turkey meat, garlic bread, and my son wanted pork so I made a small one for him.

Although I received bad news from my 24 yr old a biopsy showed another skin cancer and we have to go to Sloan Kettering Cancer Center

BUT…the car that we need so much for all of our appointments, my motor after the 100,000 miles gave up a week ago, and my loyal mechanic put another motor that is running like a baby, and DIDN’T CHARGE ME A PENNY!!!

So this Thanksgiving; I’m so thankful that we still have people out there with a good, loving, caring heart, and they eased our pain since we have a rough road ahead of us.

ABOVE ALL; PRAYING WARRIORS OUT THERE. KEEP US AND EVERYONE IN NEED IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Out of my heart I started singing this few phrases of a song that came into my heart as I was angry and fighting with God.

JESUCRISTO ME SALVÓ
SU SANGRE ME REDIMIÓ
EL SIEMPRE ME AMÓ
FUI YO QUIEN LE FALLÓ
Y AHORA ESTOY AQUÍ
CAMINANDO SUJETADA DE SU MANO DERECHA
ESPERANDO SU PERDÓN.

(Haven’t finished the song since that’s all I got so far. Oddly enough; I mainly speak, pray and sing to GOD in Spanish and rarely in English).

TO ALL THOSE CELEBRATING HAPPY THANKSGIVING! MAY THE FOOD NOURISH AND BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE.

1 Like

both, thanks giving and Christmas

1 Like

Pick your choice!
:tangerine::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::dizzy::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::christmas_tree::gift::tangerine:

1 Like