This Or That (Game)

Since we’ve been talking about OSTs…

• K-Drama OSTs
  • C-Drama OSTs
0 voters
2 Likes

Wow, I will see it too :heart_eyes: At this moment I think is private because there’s just OSTs from 3 different K-dramas. I will put public when it’s fuller.

In the app I had problems to learn how Spotify works but when I installed the computer app I understand it better. I don’t know if the explanation and buttons are more obvius on the computer app but it was there when I saw how to create playlists.

I will look for more OST and maybe one they I’ll make it public :heart_eyes: And thank you so much for introduce me to C-dramas. I didn’t know where to start :sparkling_heart::people_hugging:

1 Like

There’s a computer app too? I never knew this! Thanks for that info! I’ll check it out. And no problem, you’re very welcome. I recommend starting with the modern ones, but once you’re more used to them, I also recommend “Love Between Fairy and Devil”. That one is a fantasy with gods, goddesses, and fairies. It’s truly a masterpiece and it also has a wonderful OST. :heart:

2 Likes
  • Slaying the enemy with a sword
  • Using magic to turn the enemy into a cockroach
0 voters
3 Likes

Thank you so much. I’ll let you now when my OST playlist is enough complete and good to share it :sparkling_heart: I’ll watch all the dramas you have commented :heart_eyes::people_hugging:

3 Likes

The scenario: Christmas is almost here, which do you choose?

• Open Gifts :gift: Christmas Morning
  • Open Gifts :gift: Christmas Night
  • Open Gifts :gift: Christmas Eve (The day before)
0 voters
2 Likes
  • Dramas featuring holdidays
  • Dramas without holidays
0 voters
2 Likes
  • See spoilers when you’ve watched the first episodes.
  • No spoilers at all.
0 voters
2 Likes

Great! I hope you enjoy them! :heart:

2 Likes
  • Dramas from the FL’s POV
  • Dramas from the ML’s POV
0 voters
1 Like

What would make you more frustrating or curious?? :cowboy_hat_face: :face_with_monocle: :angry:

• When someone says I have something to say and then leaves after telling it’s nothing.
  • When someone acts like he is fine while he looks not.
0 voters
1 Like

That reminds me of the trope in dramas when they have something important to say, but then have to take a phone call and then leave :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

The phone ringing in every scene where something was about to happen in “Only for Love” got me saying, “And now the phone!” every time they were about to kiss. I was right 99% of the time. :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s see what our thoughts are on this…

• “Bad Boy” ML
  • “Sunshine” ML
  • “Cold and Aloof” ML
  • “Is Chased After” ML
0 voters

And on that note…

• “She fell first, but he fell harder.”
  • “He fell first, but she fell harder.”
0 voters

What’s the weirdest?

• the FL goes to hospital for scratches
  • the ML continues to fight and takes care of everyone when he should have died of his wounds.
0 voters
1 Like

I mean, scratches may get infected but the ML one is always crazy lol.
if anyone here watched Indian movies, they will get my point. Sometimes they almost dead from all the beating, stabbing, etc… but they just get up to fight when the FL call their name, meanwhile it can take me some time to recover after hitting my toes into something :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I agree with this; for sure both options are crazy lol. Sometimes though the FL literally just hits her arm on a table and the ML is like, “omg are you okay? you should go to the hospital.” Like chill, the girl is fine.

5 Likes

That second one is hard…

1 Like

It goes hand in hand with the trope where the villain has a long-winded speech, giving just enough time for rescue to arrive. It’s a staple of all cinema everywhere. :joy:

I always find it funny how easily they go to the hospital in these dramas. I come from a “You’ll be fine!” culture, so it’s always especially funny to me. I feel like if someone here showed up to the doctor for a scratch, they’d leave with more than just a scratch. :joy:

Yeah… I think, for me, ultimately it’s just how the story is written. If I think the romance develops naturally, I’m fine with both, no matter which one of them falls first. I love that for the first one nobody chose the “Is chased after” ML for the first one, though. I also very much prefer the MLs that take action and guys like that in general, for that matter, and it seems we all share similar opinions. :joy:

4 Likes

You run into one of your fav actor/actress while they are clearly on vacation.
What do you do?

Ignore them
OR
I would say something to them

• Let them have their vacation
  • When will I ever see them again? Say hi
0 voters
2 Likes