you are so right!! walmart it is then
I love cooking. I am Mexican so Mexican food is my specialty since I was twelve years old. However, I have been learning Korean food for four years <3 I make my own kimchi and recipes. I recommend Maangchi’s channel, she has simple recipes.
thats another one3, I’ would love to learn more about mexican cooking or recipes
Is it edible?
of course it is
Chicken Egg Rolls
by Addie Gundry for RecipeLion.com
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
• 3 garlic cloves, minced
• 6 cups shredded Chinese (napa) cabbage
• 1 large carrot, grated
• 3 green onions, chopped
• 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
(about 1 cup)
• 12 egg roll wrappers
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• Oil (canola, vegetable, or peanut), for frying
• Sweet-and-sour and/or spicy mustard sauces, for dipping
Yields: 12 egg rolls
Preparation Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 12 min
To cook the chicken, place 1 medium boneless, skinless chicken breast on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine the Chinese cabbage, carrot, green onions, and chicken. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the
cabbage mixture and toss. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Place the cabbage mixture in a colander and drain well, squeezing out the liquid.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the cabbage mixture onto the center of one egg roll wrapper. Lightly brush the edges with beaten
egg. Fold one corner over the mixture, then fold both sides over the top, then roll up tightly. Repeat with the remaining
filling and wrappers.
- In a deep, medium skillet, heat about 11/2 inches of oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add the egg rolls in batches and fry for 3–4 minutes on each side until golden. Remove with tongs or a skimmer and
drain on paper towels.
- Serve the egg rolls warm with sweet-and-sour and/or spicy mustard dipping sauces.
Find this recipe and more at:
What about now, it’s been some years since your confession are you cooking now?
Here’s a Video(11:54 in length) everyone might enjoy, look at all that cheese!
My sweet lord! I love cheese
A box of Angel Food Cake mix (just the contents of the box, no need to follow the directions on the box), and combine it with a 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple in its own juice. (No need to use a mixer, just stir it by hand) When you do this, something magical happens. The mixture starts to froth and it turns into an amazingly airy, fluffy bowl of deliciousness right before your eyes. Once it’s all mixed up, simply pour it into a 9 x 13 baking dish and bake it at 350 for 30 minutes.
I would never touch this unless I’m famined. Since I saw pink slime no hot dogs and I never liked burgers also, unless I made them… this is too much for a stomach… although some fats are good for you this is overwhelming, lol you need a huge mouth to take a bite… perhaps a steak bomb but no mayo no cheese, omg… this was entertaining!! lmao
I have them in storage container and they are all white, covered in sugar and they are sweet, gosh if I just knew earlier I had done more, now I can only take small bites so it will last longer… but next year I will start earlier as soon they have them in store!!! I love them!!
I’m glad you like them .
Hahaha yes, now you know for next time