Do you like K-pop? If so what's your favorite group or idol?

Let’s not forget about TAEMIN ! For those who don’t know, he’a member of Shinee. He’s got a universe on his own. And his dance moves are truly so smooth and amazing… Turns out a new MV Out !

Check it out here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes! I am a big fan of kpop. My favorite groups are BTS and BLACKPINK, and I am part of their fandoms, ARMY and Blink.

DAY6!!! I’m a hardcore MYDAY.

IF YOU BUY STOCKS THEIR SHARES ARE $115. INVEST AND YOU WILL HIT THE JACKPOT TOO

The BTS boys became millionaires today with an impressive initial public offering of 135,000 won for label Big Hit Entertainment. That’s approximately $115 per share — the biggest South Korean market debut in over three years — which values the label at over $4 billion

Are you going to invest?

1 Like

Wish I could, but it caught me at the worse time in my life. My oldest daughter lost $9,000 during pandemic so I doubt she will invest now, since the economy is too unstable lately. I did mentioned it to her just in case. It’s a good investment if you have money you can ‘‘spare’’ since the economy is right now a gamble you need to take ‘‘wisely’’ If I had the chance I wouldn’t mind investing on BTS K pop group.

2 Likes

me encanta el kpop
soy army(bts) moa (txt) blink (black pink) y tambien sere fan del nuevo grupo ehypen

1 Like

Is anyone a Stay? If you are can you tell me your Bias

I stan all the same as you do but I don’t really know much about EXID & Day6 I know some members and I like the music I’ve heard from them.

I am guy , so it’s Hyuna :slight_smile:

BTS was the first K-Pop group I ever listened to.
I learnd many things about them - and k-pop.

My first BTS song was DNA. I watched a video of a german Youtube Star and he covered the song. I was like: >omg whats that song? I love it<

Im ARMY since 2 years.

My Bias is Taehyung.

I want to know: what was your first experience with BTS?
What was the first song, you ever listened to?
And who is your Bias?

1 Like

@_aurora_rosie
Oh! same here I love AleXa, she is underrated but I love her! <3 https://1409791524.rsc.cdn77.org/data/images/full/565231/alexa.jpg?w=600?w=650

1 Like

I have a lot MAMAMOO, BIGBANG, MONSTA X, GOT7, BTS, KARD, JESSI(soloist), iKON , CHUNGHA ,SUNM,I HYOLYN, IU, Zico ,DEAN, ELO, LOCO ,DAWN ,RED VELVET ,EXO, SHINEE SUPER JUNIOUR ,TXT ,GFRIEND, DREAMCATCHER, 2PM, 2AM ,BEAST, BTOB, PENTAGON, STRAY KIDZ,SEVENTEEN, NCT127, TVXQ, aespa, AND A lot of others that I can’t name right now I’M SRAZY OVER EVERYONE OF THE GROUPS I’VE CALLED

2 Likes

Oh gosh, I like so many of them. I just like good music and their MVs are really kewl.

BTS, EXO, Mamamoo, Shinee, Stray Kids, Ateez, Enhypen, Taemin, Key, Kai, Henry, SuperM, Zico, Zion T., Got7, TxT, ONew, Hwasa, Taeyon, Baekhyun, Vixx, Red Velvet, Black Pink, Daniel Kang, seventeen, Chen, and a whole bunch more.

2 Likes

I think we have almosst the same taste :hear_no_evil:
EXO, NCT DREAM, BTOB, Chen, Baekhyun, Taeyon, Punch, Kyuhyun, iKON, TXT, SuperM, Junsu, Red Velvet, Stray Kids…I keep finding new music!!!

2 Likes

I’m a UNIQ fan, but they haven’t been active since 2018 :sob:. It is both Chinese and Korean, but you know…

2 Likes

2PM All day Everyday
I found 2PM because of Junho! Very talented actor/singer/dancer/song writer
Waiting for return from military service March 2021.
(Wok of Love!!!) Follow my Collection:

1 Like

I really like BTS, EXO, ASTRO, and BLACKPINK

1 Like

I really like their ‘sister’ group 2AM. Their song “I Was Wrong” is so catchy!

1 Like

I love Mamamoo! Me apaixonei pelo talento delas e o quanto são engraçadas quando estão juntas.
Mas curto também TWICE, G-IDLE e ITZY.
original
mamamoo_destaque

1 Like