Do you like K-pop? If so what's your favorite group or idol?

A moonbyul e a Hwasa sempre surpreendem no solo. :heart_decoration:
tenor%20(1)

1 Like

I think my favorite will always be EXO, their vocals and their presence was amazing. I was heartbroken when they split up :<

1 Like

2PM “A.D.T.O.Y.” All songs! Junho
Infinite “Bad” Kim Myung Soo or L
Got 7 “Hard Carry”
Astro “Night” “Crazy Sexy Cool” Cha Eun Woo
Exo “Monster”

Follow Me:

I really feel that the k pop groups and idols have to be extremely cautious. Unlike other countries the fans are extremely invested in the personal lives of these idols. Like people get mad when an idol is dating someone is a thing in Korea. Like why? I really feel that their life is extremely hard given the extremely high beauty standards in Korea and this unnecessary meddling in their personal lives. Scandals just destroy their lives and the come back is extremely difficult. I just have respect for each one of them even if they aren’t one of my favorites.

1 Like

yes I am a big fan of k-pop I am a Army and Blink

and my favorite group is BTS [kim namjoon,kimseok jin, minyoongi , jung hoesok ,park jimin,kim tae hyung ,jeon jungkook BTS.]

my favorite idol is V {Kim tae hyung }

yep…let’s just keep hoping OT9 will stick together, love 'em so much but their contracts are expiring in 2022 :confounded:

fans are extremely invested in artists all over the world, but the moral standards in Korea are higher, so it causes more problems :sweat: also, the artists are sometimes marketed in such a way that people think they own them which is just WRONG

2 Likes

There’s already a topic like this one here:

According to the Community Guidelines, please search for the topic you wish to discuss in the search box on the top right corner. If it exists, you can post there, if it doesn’t, make one of your own! :blush:
It’ll be less work for those trying to keep the Discussions tidy and accessible :grin:

1 Like

sorry about that but Iam a rookie I started this today and
I don’t know much about this :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes

Oh that’s totally okay, I wasn’t sure how well you knew this website. :grin: I was a rookie once too, hope you have fun here!

Amazing how many talented Singers/Musicians/Dancers/Songwriters are also Actors. Some of them are hidden in dramas. I found Bii a second lead in Bromance. He is a beautiful Taiwanese singer. And Marcus Chang in Lost Romance. Many Others!

1 Like

Mes groupes de K-Pop préférer sont :

• Eric Nam
  • N.Flying
  • Onewe
  • Oneus
  • Victon
  • Dreamcatcher

I really like kpop music, my favorite group is Stray Kids, I recommend their music

2 Likes

so glad they’re getting popular!! Back Door is a total jam!! :heart_eyes:

oooO! Love Stray Kids! Did you see this? It just dropped a couple of days ago.

막내온탑 - MAKNAE on top!

Korean Cha Cha! and I.N looks cool and outrageous in his Pimp coat. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes!!! Found out from Chan’s Room last Sunday :grin: they promote each other better than JYP does

2 Likes

Did you see the translated lyrics? That maknae is outrageous to his hyungs. :partying_face: :grin:

Look at these goofy guys. :grin:

Changbin still looks like Changbin but you can’t even tell that’s Hyunjin on the right under all that.
1 Like

Yup! :joy: Bang Chan in his live was like “He grew up well, he grew up well, This year, 2021, is going to be I.N’s year!”

1 Like

I think this is probably my most favorite piece of music to listen to.

Lee Jinki or Onew has such a beautiful voice - brings tears to your eyes from the sheer beauty of the song.- :grin:

I like

Apink

AOA

4 minute

CLC

and many more which I can’t name or is too long to name. :thinking: