Do you like Lee Min ho?

Except the great doctor i watched all of his dramas.

2 Likes

Check with @kdrama2020ali, and @vivi_1485 they’ll link you to the online spots for more of :heartbeat: Minho :heartbeat: and you can exchange the online spots you’ve found too :wink::wink: thats how we fans get access to press conferences, live events, and fan meet ups happenings in all parts of the world.

2 Likes

lee%20minho%204
lee%20minho%208
legend%20deep%20400x300

He is so sexy in that period costume in Legend of the Deep Blue Sea!

(Sorry I was off getting my hair colored purple) I’m BAACCCK and them’s fighting words!

@padmalayag
@leerla73

1 Like

Ha! Ha!hahaha!

Opening for a New referee
Any takers, keep it fun, keep it light.

1 Like

I can’t ref I’m in the fight! hahahahahahaha!

I do have a thing for Woo Do - Too

I love him - he is just so um - MINHO
So gorgeous with Maximus

1 Like

Do you Guys watch LeeMinho Film on his utube?? This made me so crazy for him. I just wanna go on one of his walks! The first one shows the solitude he deals with being an actor kinda broke my heart. The very 1st movielog he did - shower scene! This one is him walking. There is one with Chaco his dog. There is one camping.

I LOVE IT! I LOVE MINHO!

I do personally worry about him being LONELY! I missed him SO much while he was in Canada he hardly posted anything.

You guys are gonna make me watch King the Eternal Monarch Again!

2 Likes

I got to say, you’re swooning everyone with these photo posts,
@padmalayag is probably defenseless against these
:heartbeat: heart stoppers :smile: but definitely enjoying them too :heart_eyes:

Ha! Hahaha! for a different reason, :joy: I overworked one of the old phones, while - still - waiting to replace the broken one. Maybe we’ll get a new ref.

1 Like

Everyone is defenseless when I get going…hahahahahahaha!lee%20minho%2010

Heart STOPPED BEATING

1 Like

This is the song in the 2nd Episode of his vlog! I love listening to the same music he does.

The vlog with LeeSeunggi his fellow actor and singer friend when they go camping is hilarious and LeeSeunggi sings. Aw, I could watch these things all day.

Gives me Chills
2 Likes

lee%20minho%209 lee%20minho%20umbrella%202

Oh Lordy! Make HER STOP!

ENJOY

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken @angelight313_168 swoons over Lee Seunggi, and also had a few post ups of them singing together on another thread. Check with her for her source.

1 Like

The thread is titled “Do you like Lee Minho” I doubt anyone is gonna think

1 Like

Yup! You’re in deep

1 Like

Of course all photos CTTO

Look at that neckline! Ok- I need some cold ice water!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

imageimage

1 Like

No, I do not. Heirs is like the worst drama that I have ever watched. And I have watched some pretty bad ones. His brutal kiss or whatever the heck that was with Park Shin-hye was super nasty.
But if you do, then that is perfectly alright. I mean, we can never be friends, but still, I certainly do not mind.

PS: Just joking. I have nothing against him. And we can be friends… But only between 9 PM and 2 AM. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lover of Park Shinhye no doubt :rofl:

2 Likes

There were interviews with Minho concerning that kiss because of the characters. The director - directed him to do that scene the way he did. That was an actual real kiss that surprised her but that was the direction he was given. I have not seen Heirs as it is an older Minho film. But I think to this day he feels bad about surprising her like that.

And dang Minho can kiss - Legend of the Deep Blue Sea but AGAIN the direction in King the Eternal his kisses were not what I wanted - I wanted more but I still love the drama. All about direction

PS: Just my opinion but… @leerla73
(I am not a Park Shinhye fan I don’t think she kisses well in any of her dramas so far that I have seen, I hated Doctors)

I just realized I know WAY too much about MINHO :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok this is a fish eye kiss but he is so gentle and I love the conversation about the cameras in the room!

I love that a King is sitting on the floor

1 Like