Aw no tears in Minho-land

2 Likes

2 days to go
Leeminho’s 15 th debut anniversary

3 Likes

He can come cook for us! His gorgeous self!:purple_heart:

3 Likes

image image image image

I love black and white photography! My plan is to take my office and have a section for each one of my KHotties in Black and White - Minho! AW, MINHO!:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::two_hearts::woman_shrugging:why only minho can be soo cute and handsome im getting butterflies.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

20210508_230252

2 Likes

well looks like I have missed another site. of course I like Lee min ho! awesome actor!

3 Likes

Go @padmalayag nice one! :blush:
ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ

2 Likes

2 Likes

You posting, leaving the referee defenseless, notice the hair color :laughing: :

2 Likes

My hair is purple! hahahahahaha!

1 Like

I just saw this!!! I couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

What color his her hair? Blue :thinking:?

1 Like

Ohoooo! Dont bite him loving and adoring is enough dear.

2 Likes

I think @kdrama2020ali you should stop even i cant but i cant stop seeing him daily either. And if any one sees me laughing and giggling on my own while im on my mobile definitely they will think im mad. Of course im mad im madly in love with him. But others saying it is not so good to hear

2 Likes

I’ll stop! You let me know if you need some more EYE CANDY! We will officially let you & Minho ride off into the sunset! You wish you had never asked the question now RIGHT!

2 Likes

I meant you should stop posting the photos but dont please continue…:heart:leeminho is lubbb!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

lee%20minho%207

Let’s talk about his Adam’s Apple! and his JAW and HIS EVERYTHING!

2 Likes

I told stop describing him oh please stop!

2 Likes

20210509_073446

2 Likes