Doctor Stranger

Let’s make a bet: who do you think is doctor Han Seung-hee and for whom she works?

I don’t think she’s  Jae Hee , I have a feeling she’s her twin sister raised in South Korea by her mother and step father, while Jae Hee grew up in North Korea with her father. She works with comrade Cha, who’s a double agent, because she wants to save her family from the North. Jae Hee ‘s character have been confined to such a fleeting mystery. What I found really strange was her link with dr. Oh’s mother. I hope we don’t find out in episode 20 that her mother was also an agent :slight_smile:

My prediction: Park Hoon will remain in the end with Soo-Hyun  and Jae Hee with doctor Han Jae-Joon. Jae Hee and Jae-Joon fit together.

1 Like

ummm, okay. so not going to happen like that…but since we’re laying out everything we want here, i’ll say that i’d rather hoon be by himself than with ms north korea. he doesn’t even know soohyun’s falling for him, so there’s definitely little hope that it’ll turn around toward the end. however, i hope that jaehee sacrifices herself for him, dies (for real this time), leaving soohyun to console him and help bring out the doctor he is inside [insert dramatic fanfare here].

1 Like

no no… i watched episode 12 and i feel they have a hope… i changed my mind. OH GOD PLEASE QUACK AND HOON! not a big thing, but something gave me a feeling in episode 12 that there is hope… somewhat.

who watched episode 12???

i watched it.

1 Like

AHAHAHA OMG.

well, thats a good prediction in all you got there.

miss north korea is… jae hee? yea. i think right. right? lol

if so, yea, he would be better off by himself too.

i think this too!!! but if the girl dies, i would be sad too :confused: even though i dont like her character much, it would be sad if she dies :confused: I SHIP HER WITH JAE JOON!

ah,cant wait for episode 13. i have a feeling it will be a big turning point in the plot (i hope…) since the last two episodes where kinda dragged. just a bit. but i loved it anyways.

you’re right. it’d be too sad. i think he’d survive better if he realizes that his feelings shifted over to soohyun. if n.korea girl (yes, i mean jaehee) actually dies, i think he’d love her even more; and he might be too broken to love anyone properly after that. 20 episodes wouldn’t be enough to heal that hurt.

yes thats true. i still hope she doesnt die tho :confused: just go to jae joon. lol

i tottally agree, he would be too devastated :frowning: and that would make us sad too because we already watched her “die” once. and it was pretty sad to me. it was devastating the way they parted ways, and he went mad looking for her. yes, there wouldnt be enough time to heal.

lol. you want her to go to jae joon, too? i don’t think he’d like her.

ROTFL it’d be like this:

http://i29.tinypic.com/2uq15ll.gif

no seriously. i want everyone to have someone. it’d be fine if he stays alone too (jae joon) but, then i would be sad… i liked both guys with soo hyeon, but since i she looks better with hoon, jae joon shouldnt end up alone… or should he? lol idk i think they would make an interesting pair.

1 Like

i’ll have to think on it. i don’t really want him to be alone, either, because you know what they say “behind every good man is a good woman.” he needs somebody to help him stay human. that little boy really broke through, and it brought soohyun back to his team.

yes! your right. he is a total sweetheart and softy at heart underneath all those revenge schemes. just dont hurt hoon and i will keep on loving you. this scene made me love him again.

2 Likes

I like this drama, but unfortunately I had to watched the last two episodes on other site. I have a problem with English subtitles, it doesn’t appear. The same is happening now, with episode 13. The subtitles in English doesn’t appear, but I can see the subtitles in German. It’s really strange.

I had these problem sooo often lately it can be annoyoing. But I always wait till it works again :confused:

@b2utybubbles yeah i don’t watch doctor stranger but I am tooo curious to avoid this topic :smiley:

1 Like

It’s not only at Doctor Stranger so, in “Love myself or you” there is a problem like this too >> Even the comments don’t appear, so I have to reload the page many times, or I don’t watch it >> And in “You’re all surrounded” the subtitles are not showing when they have to -_- I hope Viki will repair this ^^

Yeah sucks :frowning:

Han Seung-hee and Han Jae-Joon would look good together. The writer should focused also on them, not only on Soo-Hyun & Park Hoon.

After watching 13 episodes I must say that Seung Hee and Comrade Cha are by far my favorite characters of “Doctor stranger”. Both share a painfully manipulated world. Hope the script will not turn into a romantic comedy.

2 Likes

They are indeed complex characters. Officer Cha is a villain you feel sympathy for because of his tormented life. He lives in a gray world and knows that nothing will bring color. He’s being tortured by superior officers, he suffered physical abuse  (they’ve cut off his finger and beaten him) and emotional abuse. Song Jae-hee also has know suffering, loss, struggle, like officer Cha, and both try to find their way out of depths. Only Park Hoon brings color to Jae-hee’s gray world . Light is precious in a world so dark. We shall see if Park Hoon will continue to be her light or he will chose a less complicated and colorful life with Oh Soo-Hyun. I don’t know how the screenwriter will resolve this triangle, if Jae-hee will die or not for failing the mission, but I have a strong feeling that officer Cha will die in the end and his death will means his freedom.