Doctor Stranger

I love this Kdrama, the only thing that annoys me is that the surgeries looks so fake. They always cut is something that looks like a chicken breast covered in some plastic instead of human skin. Yes of course they can’t use real persons but I saw many medical Kdrama and it hardly looked this fake.

Can’t wait for the next eps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VhZHLevHBQ

contains spoilers for those who haven’t watched

she is SOOO pretty! i love her so much. allot of people hated her in dream high 2, idk why, i know everyone has their opinions but i think allot of people are jealous. to me, she is SUCH a good actress and she’s beautiful, ive loved her ever since that role and im glad to see her in doctor stranger. i really hope they change the plot and let her end up with hoon, she deserves it, and i hope they give her more lead roles in the future. one of my top favorite actresses.

YES! she’s great and tall,it fit her perfect. they really know how to dress the actors over there!

LOL i was SOOOO waiting for that moment, couldnt have been more perfect, really. he was begging for it all day.

1 Like

HHAHAHA i soo agree! you can even see plastic! or it looks like old cake lol. but since its fake looking, i feel a little better, since im so squeamish when it comes to surgeries and blood T.T lol

1 Like

i personally dont ship them but that IS beautiful the way they put this together! it makes me feel like they have more of a connection in this video then it is in the drama, and this is my favorite song from nell! the words fit and its so pretty this video thanks for sharing it! the beginning was better for them, i like that they used the beginning episodes for this.

1 Like

lee park hoon’s relationship is becoming a bit obsessive O.O

1 Like

kang so ra singing “hello to myself” on DH2 (spoilers for dream high 2). i loved this song, she was supposed to suck at singing in the drama, but she did a great job to me.

anndddd im a HUGE sucker for jb <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LOHL33dkc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFR5_ABTWNg

not many people liked it, but i did ^ ^ anyone else that agrees with me or finds this interesting can comment ^ ^ in real life, here he was like 17 and she was 24 xD

1 Like

hey everyone! I made a fan MV of jaehee x hoon! hope you like it! ^^ (in HD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqO-8Zzg170

I’m the only one that thinks that the last 2 episodes were like…WTH? lol is like the plot just went crazy, I love Doctor stranger, but I want him to end with “Quack” and I don’t see how he can fall for her with this Jae Hee obsession.

1 Like

THANK YOU YESSS!!! girl, we soo feel the same. whyyyyyy is he so obsessive with jae hee though? T.T its making it basically official that they are gonna end up together :.( :frowning: :frowning:

i dont think its gonna happen but, oh how i hope so… really. the relationship with her makes me feel weird instead of “awww how cute!” i wish this would be the first show that is unpredictable (showing that he ends up with the second lead),but because they went through the trouble of showing the kind of “connection” between hoon and jae hee (the kiss and spending the day togeth.), it pretty much shows the outcome of this :confused:

i feel the same way!!! i seriously think they are running out of ideas lol. they had a great plot in the beginning, and now, its kind of dragging and all they keep talking about is that dang plan, plan 1 plan 2, i am like “what IS this???” i dont even know what plan one was, and theyre talking about a plan 2?
they were just basically trying to lengthen the episode time, but we are already are at episode 10 and they still havent changed anything or explained it.just chasing everyone around with guns and threatening, and all the characters are getting me mad lol (except for kang so ra’s) though some parts were good,they could have revealed something by now. anyways, still loving the show. the show’s choice of shipping? not so much.

The part that pisses me off is …THERE IS NO SECURITY IN THAT HOSPITAL! lol I know is a drama, but seriously no CCTV? no one can see this guy in that hospital without working and with a gun all the time… You are right, started amazingly but I don’t see any development in the characters.

1 Like

Yeah, he shot on them and NO ONE noticed it…I mean SRSLY?! IN A HOSPITAL?!

LOL righttt? where were these people that they couldnt here that, on the roof??

1 Like

aw man. i missed this. the user account got deleted.

ROFL, LOL, and ROFLOL again.

? what do you mean? edit: aww man T.T WWHYYY???! just figured it out :confused: hope someone else on youtube puts up this glorious moment :frowning:

I liked the last episode since was funnier,

but they leave me with that feeling of I WANNA SEE MORE OF HOON AND QUACK!! I want their relationship to develop more, They are now like best friends and Jae Hee is upset about that but there still so much left than that, and that competition is going crazy and is becoming in nonsense…

Lol by the way I think his script was full of …“and in this scene you have to…smile, smirk, smile, smirk, smile smirk” lol how sweet!

And I’m so happy so see her out of her tomboy outfit

By the way how many episodes left till the end?

OMG There will be more Hoon and “Quack” moments?! ‘-’ THIS. WILL. BE. AWESOME!

Wow she looks somehow different in the picture ‘-’ There will be 20 episodes total, sooo 8 are left ‘-’

ikr?!! what a transformation!! i like her, and i think she can whip playboy into shape.

i agree! ep 11 was waaay funny. it is my favorite episode by far, because of that.

go bora! i love her xP

UGGHHH my dear friend, i got to be honest… holds back tears i dont think its gonna happen!! ESPECIALLY with this kind of pace going, they arent really having any moments, its just him and jae heeck. :cry: im really pissed now. and its starting to become more of a competition then anything else, my high hopes in Quack-hoon are falling into the depths of despair. pleassee PLEAASE tell me im wrong!! i really hope this has a good ending, or so help me

prove me wrong kdrama! prove me wrong!!! AISH!