Drama Love is Like "Fireworks" Let the SPARKS Fly! 💜

at 1:46 Fireworks kiss

Gangnam Beauty
31 sec

Not on Viki but Boss & Me (2014) - MyDramaList had at least 2 scenes with fireworks, but I think there was one more.

1 Like

Last Eps Fireworks

1 Like

Global Granary

Love Script Eps 9 - Birthday and Prayer/Wish with fireworks

Fireworks Collection

This show is so SWEET

I don’t want to start another thread - But if you guys have any dramas with AWESOME
Cinematography - PLEASE LET ME KNOW So I can add-
I’m an artist and love photography so I love some of the ways some of these dramas are Shot!

@vivi_1485
@sweetybirdtoo
@porkypine90_261
@irishtigger
@natyh
@my_happy_place
@stardust2466_546
@lutra

4 Likes

Oooh I love this!! I’m an artist at heart, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sometimes I just can’t stop myself from rewinding or taking screenshots because the scenes are just so week done!

3 Likes

Some of the film work is so amazing like in Just Between Lovers and Long Ballad amazing camera work in a lot of dramas!!!

2 Likes

Right now, I can think of:

• Tomorrow With You: I loooved the autumn color palette they used. it was perfect for the time travel-melodrama theme. The very first shot of the entire drama was also really creative… I remember it vividly even now. The special effects were done very nicely, too.

Another striking thing was the difference in the pallete and filters to distinguish between the future world and the present world. The present world had a warm, cozy, autumn palette with a soft filter, while the future world had a darker, grey-ish, mode depressing tone with a sharp filter. They even changed the screen dimensions. After a few episodes, I could easily tell immediately where So Joon was.

2 Likes

Yes that was gorgeous and between worlds was definitely very different feel! Love it! :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Is there a thread for this? I don’t think so

1 Like

I was looking for this one!! I just love it!

2 Likes

Just say it, I just want to add Sanny to this thread! lol

2 Likes

All day everyday

I thought the movie ‘Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned’ had some really good frozen time sequences.

These may already be in your collection
Hotel De Luna
W:Two Worlds
Goblin
Descendants of the Sun
Bride of the Water God
Hwayugi (aka - A Korean Odyssey)

2 Likes

A few are yes Ill add these others Thx

U should add that movie to Hidden Gems!

1 Like

Such pretty fireworks!! The editing on A Business Proposal is REALLY good!

4 Likes

Is this not on VIKI???

1 Like

Nope it’s on Ntfx.

2 Likes