Drama scenes deleted?(also a few spoilers)

There is a something strange going on with Viki. Lately I have been noticing that the dramas I’ve re-watched have different music and even more serious, scenes have been deleted. At first it was a little things such as the background music changing to a whole different song in strong woman do bong soon, then it progressed to small scenes that didn’t have that much of an influence to the story (the Italian chefs love serenade to Seol in Chicago typewriter). This I could deal with. But then Viki went even further. They took out a whole scene in the drama “W” where the female lead draws the male lead back into existence. I know its not just me who sees this, because others in the comments have noticed this as well. What’s going on? Is it something that could be fixed? Has anyone else noticed this as well?

1 Like

I haven’t noticed it but I’ve only been watching one Chinese drama. I would like to know about it though. I like particularly smaller scenes that are more character building then part of main plot and would be sad if stuff was being removed. It would take away the ambience of the drama. What’s up with the music too?

1 Like

I realize that too. They cut through the end of episode 13 of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” completely.
Very strange it.

1 Like

Well, there’s the infamous dildo scene in Should We Kiss First? Strangely, they didn’t remove the flashback or the scene at the end. They just blurred the thing. Couldn’t they have done the same in the initial scene instead of cutting it out?!

1 Like

Was glad to see episode 13 restored in WWWSK.