Dramas with those Darn Umbrellas!

Although, if I’m not mistaken he left right after [WE ARE BREAKING UP] bc he gave the farewell ending back in August bc by November he would be doing his Military Duties.

BY the way @kdrama2020ali Like you, that actress is not my CUP OF TEA and the guy neither (except one drama). I have avoided all her dramas except one (with Ji Sung) anyway, the thing is that this drama is likeable and it ‘‘reel me in’’ and I hope it stays just as good. The kisses at the beginning with two cute ppl were very enjoyable and so romantic.

2 Likes

I won’t be watching it - I just don’t like the FL - but I’m glad you like it! :sunny:

I love Jang Ki Yong and wish him well in his service - so glad he was busy before he left! Hope he does well and comes back safe!

3 Likes

A new melodrama Melancholia with young actor from 18 Again… there is no kdrama without an umbrella scene :rofl:

4 Likes

Added to my umbrella collection - thank you :umbrella:

2 Likes

https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/30230151/gong-myung-kim-yoo-jung-ahn-hyo-seop1.gif
soompi

umbrella%20red%20sky
kdrama diary

Red Sky Eps 8 - There was an Umbrella - and a save from the rain and the Prince!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yep CRAZY

I am up to 148 shows and counting!!! :umbrella:

2 Likes

Red Sleeves and this “Jealous” umbrella scene was Priceless!

7 Likes
Ode to the Umbrella Troups

Segue Cafe - meet up with friends to chat about whatever strikes your fancy

2 Likes

1 https://www.viki.com/tv/38672c a dream of splendor

2 https://www.viki.com/tv/38649c love like the galaxy

3 alchimers of lost souls think thats how you spell it

4 the young lawyer w alchimers

shraddhasingh umbrellas of dramaland about those “darn” umbrellas, thanks I refreshed my reading just now. interesting

2 Likes

They should add “Melancholia”, “Yumi’s Cells” (part 1) and of course the classic “Love Rain” (maybe the mother of them all).

2 Likes

Color green is the new yellow umbrella. Gosh! ![:green_heart:|16x16]

thne #4 in other message [#ExtraordinaryAttorneyWoo]

1 Like

well this isnt a drama, but thought it was quite interesting

Umbrella sky😍☂🌂💜💜 Metsä, Hanno, Japan

is it a painting or real?

4 Likes

It looks real. I looked it up, it’s a real place. At the same time, there are artists renditions.

2 Likes

That’s so pretty!

3 Likes

yes I thought it was pretty too, and with us talking about “those darn umbrellas” thought it would be a nice touch

3 Likes

The iconic Umbrella makes it’s appearance in the second post up of the, Viki Italian Fan Club, after a year’s hiatus. This is a trailer for Why Her? I rang the bell for this show, but haven’t started it yet, something else I noticed. The her in Why Her? She bears a strong resemblance to Mainland China’s actor Shawn Dou.

Anothor iconic appearance in this same trailer is
(◠‿・)—☆ Do you ever wish for the White Truck to make a cameo?
1 Like

20220708_231152
Looking at it lit up in a green light, it looks more like a plane. :joy: But it served the purpose of my immersion into the drama Ever Night. :rofl: I see Viki relicensed Ever Night 2! Nice!

1 Like

That’s an eagle? It looks kind of like a pterodactyl.

4 Likes

that’s what I thought - twinzie

3 Likes