Dramas with Weddings! šŸ„°

A RAINY DAY WEDDING in Tomorrow with You! This was really creative!
image image image image image

This makes me wish Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin all the very best as real life partners :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I was more concerned for the ML, because I know he was being shanghaied by the Dad, of the FL into that marriage, even though he did really fall for her after marriage.

1 Like

Not reached the end yet so I still donā€™t know whatā€™s up with that ahjussi dadā€¦ :grimacing: But Iā€™m learning to take things as they come and try not to worry too much

Thatā€™s before they got married, itā€™s in the details. Itā€™s my observation. The falling for her shows very early in the marriage. The Dad meant, and always means well for both, but itā€™s still a Shanghaied situation.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t really bother me all that much thoughā€¦ You could call it an ā€œarranged-marriageā€ situation, then, but it still doesnā€™t make a big difference. They met, they fell in love, theyā€™re together :smile:

This Is The Best Wedding picture in the drama [To All Guys Who loved Me] Itā€™s profitable to marry in SK lmao

1 Like

I love their wedding!
ep16

3 Likes

I was kind of disappointed with these because they didnā€™t show the wedding, just the pictures:

• Abyss
    Abyss16-00068

• Itā€™s ok, thatā€™s love
    d9cc56c48421a98d066a398b9d820945

Weddings that I loved:
-Angelā€™s last mission

• Another Miss Oh
    6d64f627f51e0f98054d87a357e55b67

• Go go squid 2
    maxresdefault

• Devilish Joy
    original

• Meteor garden
    77c8ef2c5dbcf36467841718b4ea418e

• Perfect and casual I know that they were not in love at that point but I love the wedding and she look so beautiful
    Dramas-Kimchi-Perfect-and-Casual-1

• Something about 1%
    a62c5dd06c493180645bad292a5b0ebf

This was so funny to me:

• Put your head on my shoulder they went to get married but she didnā€™t know it
    V1
4 Likes

So many good ones!

2 Likes

wowww so many to add to my list!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I donā€™t remember the wedding in Something about 1%!

2 Likes

In my memory, they didnā€™t show a whole lot of the actual wedding, but the main couple sat down together to watch their wedding video after the fact, so maybe most of the ā€˜scenesā€™ came from that video.

2 Likes

My beautiful couple, Iā€™m never getting tired of posting their pictures here!

3 Likes

ooh, hereā€™s a fan edit to the song Love Me Like You Doā€¦ so perfect!! Iā€™ve put a marker at their wedding scene.

2 Likes

They are watching a video of the wedding, itā€™s too sweet!!

2 Likes

Yes, they are watching a video.

Penthouse - 2021
The Wedding Scheme - 2016
Different weddings in k dramas-
START UP wedding

2 Likes

ohhh I remember now :sweat_smile: I liked the drama but I couldnā€™t immerse myself into it because the FL looks EXACTLY like my Chemistry teacher. I always found myself looking away whenever there was romance because all I could think of was my teacher and that I would have to see her the next day in online classes :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

From which drama is the first lady in the third picture?
Thank you for all the reccs!

That sounds really bad an hilarious!! hahaha

1 Like

I think itā€™s Ye-jin playing in the drama Shark from 2013.

1 Like