Dramas with Weddings! šŸ„°

I forgot my favorite!!!
They have two weddings but of course I love the last one!!
2298533fe8f51ae817440a9c927301de

dd6d188b09fe8a580ad271b8d5b6b57b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jg8Lx55TbA&ab_channel=TV-People

2 Likes
2 Likes

Which drama is this?

1 Like
3 Likes

Fated to love you, itā€™s one of my favorites!!!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali @vivi_1485 I suddenly donā€™t remember who, or maybe it is both of you, is making collections like crazy

Anyway I think it doesnā€™t have umbrellas, but it could at the start, but it might also be the last drama I watched ā€¦

But this one has:

• weddings, more than one
  • firework, a nice one this time, doesnā€™t look fake
  • kisses

If I missed any list just ask, as long as it is kind of fresh in my mind

1 Like

:joy::joy: Weā€™re driving you crazy, arenā€™t we?
In my defense, @kdrama2020ali is the crazy one. I just own the Weddings and Healthy Relationships collections. Sheā€™s the one after the Kisses, Umbrellas, Fireworks, Water scenes and Supernatural dramas.

How is the drama as a whole, by the way?

1 Like

Itā€™s a nice watch except when you reach ep 30-31, one can get pretty frustrated almost at the point of throwing the laptop, haha. No, not really, but at that point all the frustrating plots, characters have too much air time, so itā€™s a little hard to get through. Well, there are a lot of political schemes going on.

1 Like

ahhhh the typical historical drama :woman_facepalming:

Haha, then most of the ones I have watched must be a-typical, haha, because it never felt this ā€œtenseā€ and I donā€™t mean in a good way, as many of the baddies are one-dimensional, they are so stupid that they only can follow one goal and the end is apparent, anyway as one of the baddies always said - Once a loser, always a loser.

1 Like

I have an Umbrella Collection, Fireworks Collection and a Kiss Collection yes! Iā€™ll add it to those! Yippie I needed another fireworks!

@vivi_1485
I have not started a water scene one yet but I could - but Iā€™m leaning historical hotties - who knows!
17 is not enough! Right!

1 Like

haha I went through a really crazy ā€œsilly-chinese-historical-dramas-that-make-no-sense-whatsoeverā€ phase :joy: I watched soooo many nonsensical ones! I remember there was one villain who was so obsessed with having a mustache EXACTLY like the Emperorā€™s :joy: he would stick it on and comb and groom it every time we see him :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sounds like the one I saw last, what was it - ah, The Imperial Coroner. He was an eunuch, a real one, that is why he was so obsessed with the mustache, as he couldnā€™t grow one. I remember someone offered him that when he dies, he would burry him with a mustache.

3 Likes

Ahh yes, that one!

1 Like

Oh no. Iā€™ve been slogging through this one a half episode at a time and havenā€™t even reached that point. I havenā€™t given up because I like the two main leadsā€™ characters, and it ā€˜feelsā€™ like there is an interesting story there, but it is taking so long to develop.

That was such a funny storyline.

2 Likes

LOL Me too, but at some point I split the screen and play cards - spider - but that means sometimes I need to go back to read the subs again, when something happened and I couldnā€™t grasp it.

3 Likes

At first I was thinking that I am not that good at multitasking and Iā€™d spend more time rewinding to re-read subtitles, but then I realized that things happen so slowly in that drama, I could probably manage. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My go to game, on the app. Need to get that on this phone :wink::+1:t5: thanks for the reminder. :blush:

2 Likes

giphy

2 in Lost Romance! Well there were 2 Worlds! And Iā€™m so In Love!!!

2 Likes

The proposal in Mysterious Love is Pretty Good!!! And the Wedding!

Mysterious love is such good Campy Yummy Goodness!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like