Dramas with Weddings! 🥰

Just wanted to keep a collection so I can revisit those scenes later! :sweat_smile:
My favorite wedding scenes:

SPLENDID traditional wedding clothes in this one: :heart_eyes:

Not the leads but the montage was very pretty:

I don’t remember any more. Add the ones you loved!

6 Likes

All 21 episodes, English subs included :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

okay, we know the wedding is coming, and this is why there has to be a sequel! :ok_woman:t5:‍♀ :tipping_hand_woman:t5:‍♀ :tipping_hand_woman:t5:‍♀
3 Likes

world owes me a first love

2 Likes

Thank you! Wasn’t sure that one had a wedding scene since I watched it a looong time ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

To be honest sometimes I like the “illusion” of they are “going” to get married instead of the wedding itself.
Like DOOM.

2 Likes

I would agree with this statement. It really depends on the drama and what has happened.

3 Likes

Yeah, it does depend on the drama… I love all endings that give me complete satisfaction, and I can name a lot of them without weddings. I just wanted to compile everything for those feel-good sessions I take myself through sometimes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I know they talked about a wedding in Gentleman’s Dignity and in The Beauty Inside - if I remember correctly

2 Likes

While I am sure we all love a really lovely, emotional wedding scene, I found the wedding in ‘Marriage, Not Dating’ to be so wonderfully humorous and a perfect ending for that funny drama.

3 Likes

This was in my opinion the best wedding scene proposal in a k drama. I can’t forget how perfect it was the wedding song from my fave boy LSG

3 Likes

Yes! It’s one of my favorite wedding scenes! I felt like it was the perfect wedding for the couple who had been making scenes from the moment they met. :joy:
When everything went completely wrong and everyone runs away, I loved how FL just starts laughing and says “Now THIS is OUR wedding!” and ML laughs along. It was such a perfect, perfect ending :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is the most detailed traditional historical chinese wedding I’ve ever seen… really beautifully done!

3 Likes

Here are links to dramas that have weddings (in some cases not in the end):
Protect the Boss
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Cinderella and Four Knights
Mr. Queen

1 Like

ends with a wedding and has some added future scenes afterwards

double the happiness at the end of this drama

1 Like

I don’t remember any wedding in Goblin!
ohhh wait that one with her holding the flowers? I think I remember… was it towards the end?
Also could you specify which ones end with weddings?

2 Likes

Here is Goblin’s wedding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7G0-3M_FAY
Goblin and Protect the Boss ends with a wedding.

P.S. Forgotten to mention Tale of the Nine-Tailed (similar wedding scene as in Goblin, also in the last episode)

1 Like

Here it is:

Still wondering whether to add dramas with weddings somewhere in the middle or at the beginning… and whether I should include tragically heartbreaking ones like those in Ashes of Love :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Dream wedding in Scent of a Woman!.

1 Like

Do you mean a dream wedding or a wedding that someone had a dream of? Was it at the end?

1 Like

A dream of a wedding - yes - a dream dream wedding hahahahaha!

1 Like