Dramas with Weddings! 🥰

You’re My Pet - Kim Wa Petto :sunny:

1 Like

Aw! Her hair! I had hair like that but even longer! My # 6 sister called it the whip! Cuz if I turned too fast it would crack you a good one. :rofl:

I WANT TO SEE THIS ONE! Cheng Yi! Agarwood like Crumbs.
Yang Zi and Cheng Yi have a thousand-year love with immortals

2 Likes

This is from a movie, but since I’m supreme dictator of my own thread, I will make an exception. I really, REALLY love these pictures from Perfect World :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awwww. So sweet. And her dress is so beautiful!

3 Likes

I seems it all worked out! My heart is happy! :heart:

1 Like

I missed you last night in the DOTS watch party - I was screaming HOTTIE just for you and you weren’t there Cinderella - I didn’t stay long but DOTS started at my favorite part when he gets off the plane! Those sunglasses and that uniform :fire: @vivi_1485

2 Likes

Ahh, the sorrows of being Cinderella :sob: Glad you had fun at the Watch Party, though!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Never Twice!

3 Likes

Hometown Cha Cha Cha :heart:

4 Likes

awwww they look so cute!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: reminds me of the Tomorrow With You wedding… I’m trying my very best to stop myself from uploading those pictures all over again :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Overprotected Kahoko ends with a wedding!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love this dad-to-future-son-in-law interaction LOL whispering right in front of everyone at the wedding

3 Likes

I’m not sure if we have already posted it!
Long Ballad
sddefault

PVv9XBP

3 Likes

Aw my Heart!!! :heart:

And I love that I noticed the heart - looking through the heart frame they did!

1 Like

Yes, I remember that!
I was like: what? where? lol so lost!

2 Likes