Dramas you wouldn't recommend?

You should… u won’t regret it hehehee

I couldn’t pass episode four… Horrible drama…

1 Like

Some of these have already been listed already… But here is my list of dramas I would not recommend (from bad… to horrible):

11: Goddess of Marriage
10: Your the Best Lee Soon Shin
9: 7th Level Civil Servant
8: Mary Stayed Out All Night
7: Big
6: Paradise Ranch
5:Time Slip Mr. Jin
4: What Happened in Bali (just not my thing)
3:Myung Wol the Spy
2: Thousand Years’ Love
1: Fashion King - This is definitely the WORST drama I have ever watched!

2 Likes

Ive never watched Fashion King but so many people commented here how bad this drama is that I am actually curious about it hahaha

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile:
What didn’t you like at Your the Best Lee Soon Shin? I’m really curious, because I watched it until Episode 25 and couldn’t continue it because of not enough time. I don’t know if I should pick it up again or not.

Someone made a comment about how bad the ending is. I just want to know what happens at the end now…

It just had extended (the drama) so I think writers dry out of ideas…so it was like -__-

Just out of curiosity I saw the ending hahahha. It is ridiculous, I hate those endings, it seems like the writer didnt know how to end properly.

I watched it as well (at least le last 20 minutes). I get why everyones hates it so much, it is pretty dreadful. But from what I saw the lead characters seemed overly annoying and dumb so I suppose it’s the ending this drama deserved ^___^

Of all the ones you disliked - I totally agree except for What Happened in Bali. That was a really dumb plot, but nonetheless pretty funny. Many of those you listed actually started out OK, but then just totally imploded after a few episodes.

YTBLSS just simply got worse and worse. I also managed to watch it up to around ep22 or so, but it just started getting so bad that I just gave up on it. I would not recommend it at all. Same thing happened with I Summon You Gold.

Some shows I would not recommend would be: Faith (maybe try to finish) , Full House 2, My Princess, City Hunter, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.

I finished I Summon You, Gold. I think problem it started out like a regular Rom-Com, but turn into another type of drama. But she get to her goal.

I agree with you on your choices and statement.
However with full house 2 I couldn’t get past ep 2 also, but try giving it another shot. That what I did (keep in mind I did skip through things), the drama got better over time. It still isn’t great and I still prefer the original, but doesn’t hurt to give things another go. That’s what I’m doing right now with dramas that I’d looked over.
I’d didn’t give the kdrama secret a chance, and now I’d just finished it. Good drama, but I would change the ending a bit.

Flower boy ramen shop was really good for me

1 Like

K-Dramas I wouldn’t recommend ( with all do respect for those who like these dramas)
Period dramas: The Return of Iljimae, Princess Ja Myung Go , Strongest Chil Woo, Sword and Flower, The moon that embrace the Sun (I liked it much the first part, with those teenagers actors but I lost interest after they’ve changed them)
Modern & teen dramas: Nail Shop Paris (stupid, stupid, stupid script and bad acting) , What’s Up?, Flower boy next door, Jungle Fish 2, Ma boy, K-Pop the Ultimate Audition, I am Sam, Makarel Run,Mary Stayed Out All Night, Big, I do,I do, Cheongdam-dong Alice, Heirs (sorry!)

1 Like

Sword and flower was my worst drama of 2013, I liked the beginning but from the middle to the end it got bad, and the end was horrible :frowning:

1 Like

D: Haven’t started watching it yet, so no spoilers!
But do you not like it because it’s bad or because it just isn’t living up to expectations?

<blockquote[quote=“denisa_lapusan, post:196, topic:221, full:true”]
Modern & teen dramas: Nail Shop Paris (stupid, stupid, stupid script and bad acting) , What’s Up?, Flower boy next door, Jungle Fish 2, Ma boy, K-Pop the Ultimate Audition, I am Sam, Makarel Run,Mary Stayed Out All Night, Big, I do,I do, Cheongdam-dong Alice, Heirs (sorry!)
[/quote]
I agree with Flower Boy Next Door. I don’t really know what everyone likes about it. I thought that it was pretty lame even though I liked some characters (but they didn’t get too much screen time).
What didn’t you like at What’s Up?
At the first episode of Heirs I thought I couldn’t keep it on, but surprisingly it got better and I actually like it (I just don’t ship the main pair), if you stopped it maybe you can give it a try again ;).

1. It Started with a Kiss
  2. Playful Kiss
  3. Dream High 2

I’m sorry if I offend fans of these dramas, but they’re just not my cup my tea…