Dramas you wouldn't recommend?

My big let downs would be.

1. One fine day…(finished it but it was just stupid)
  2. The Musical (couldn’t finish it)
  3. When a Man Loves (couldn’t get thru it)
  4. Hana Kimi Japanese version. (watched it to see what the hype was about, Just wasn’t all that)

I have only found a select few of Taiwanese dramas that I really like. They are so hard to get into at times. Their are a lot of dramas that people are mentioning that I like.
I liked BOF but, I think that HYD was better. Full House2 was ok, I wouldn’t put it on my worse list. Mary stayed out all night, I liked it. I do have to agree about Pretty Man, It was watchable, but he has done better.

I really enjoyed “When a Man Loves”

I know it’s everybody’s own opinion but i am seriously so shocked about your list. These dramas are amazing. Faith is my number one drama i watched it so often. It can be that it’s a little bit “boring” at the beginning like I’ve read in the comments but it’s getting better and better.

I can’t say much about a word from kind heart but all the other dramas are amazing and good.

Lee min ho is my favorite actor i totally love him. Since he is lead in those dramas i just can say that he is amazing. If the dramas aren’t good it has also something to do with the actor.

But still it’s your opinion and i respect that =)

2 Likes

Yeah. I’m little disappointed myself too.

Just try to finish them especially my love from the stars. It’s really good !=))

It’s been amazing but if he dies it’s being add here!!! ROFLMFAO

1 Like

With a list like that, I have to wonder what shows would you recommend?

4 Likes

Thanks for saying what I thought … I am confused which dramas are left …

I wouldn’t recommend Rooftop Prince. I started to skip scenes, the convenient chances for the evil bitch to be take chances to be evil just were too much for me.

And I just dropped My Girlfriend is a Gumiho again, it should be just right up my alley, but there’s just something not quite clicking. I was just at the scene where they are in the shopping center and Daewoong is bullshitting her about appliances.

I really likedRooftop Prince I found it hilarious!!! I know some people didn’t like the ending but I believe in reincarnation and soul mates so for me it was a very touching story. Plus Micky is sooooooooooooo cute!!!
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is in my Top 20 of all time fav No Min Woo words cannot describe how hot he is in this!!! You kinda have to watch it til the end to get the full picture of the story and it’s quite a beautiful one in my opinion.

Maybe I’m too patient but I have never skip scenes or jumped episodes I don’t want to miss anything that could be relevant later on and usually when I started a series I do eventually finish it thank god cuz there were alot where I wasn’t in the mood for them and just watched either the first ep or so but when I go back and restart them I kick myself for not watching it earlier!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah same here … i skipped parts just one time when i watched coffee Prince …
And i really loved those dramas

LOL I watch the good the bad and the ugly the fact that I watched every episode of Blade and Petal right to the very end pretty much says how patient I can be. To this date it is still the most WTF did I just watch drama in my decade of drama watching I’ve ever seen. I get everyone wants to try to be different shudders Tan’s wardrobe in Heirs…Full House 2 hairdo’s but sometimes you got to ask WTF were they thinking…or severe drugs come to mind…ijs

Yeah i know… at least lee min ho looked good in those outfits no matter what… he can wear anything and look soooo freaking good… melting again

shudders I couldn’t bear to look at him my face…

WTH is he wearing…

get that image out of my head…

1 Like

Noooo noo nok i can’t accept this nothing against my baby lol

Just look at his faceeeee

You definitely need to remember how he looks like or this hotness

Or how beautiful he is

Or just how perfect he is

Very last flipping ep in the future Tan still has horrible taste in clothing…

but I just have to picture this when flashbacks appear…

and all is right in the World again…

Yes pls. Forget his clothes just imagine him without those

I THINK THE SAME WAYYY. i mean, sometimes theres fun in waiting, and u dont wanna miss anything! u might miss something reallyyyy good!! like a kiss uve been waiting for forever or something. even if its boring (AND BELIEVE ME, SOMETIMES I WANNA SKIP THE WHOLE THING… O.O) even if its that boring, i dont wanna ever skip parts,because i know there will always be that * 1 something* i dont get later because i skipped a minor detail. i’d rather suffer through the boringness, because i will never forgive myself for it xD i will always think that i missed somthing that i will never know about xD

there are some dramas that ive been watching and some that i watched in the past, and i just wanna KICK MYSELF for how BORINGG they are, but, i give it some time, watch other things, and come back to it. i can never leave a drama unfinished and abandoned xDD then i realize that later they were rllyy good!! i just had to give it a chance of about ,maybe, 5 or 6 episodes for it to get good?

1 Like

im loving that flower pic of him!

1 Like

My recommendation:

• Heirs
  • BOF
  • Secret Garden
  • You’re Beautifully
  • Hundred Year’s Inheritance
  • Five Fingers
  • A Werewolf Boy
  • Shining Inheritance

And I like very much “A Little Love Never Hurts” which is running by now.