Dramas you wouldn't recommend?

I couldnt finish Faith either. At least for me, it was kind of boring. The drama should have been 16 ep instead of 24?. But the lead girl was amazing in the beginning. I really liked her acting.

To me Hearstrings and Heirs were really bad! Iā€™m not sure if is a thing of age or simple drama taste. But if it werenā€™t for the cast I wouldnā€™t have watch heirs or Heartstrings

1 Like

@scircus
she said that earlier

LOL so true, My god I hope we donā€™t have to see him dressed like this anymore

1 Like

Yeah did you finish it? Because when Iā€™ve read the comments at the beginning ppl said itā€™s boring but after the middle of the drama itā€™s just getting better. So you donā€™t want to try it again ? =(

We are sooo twinsies!!! Twinship FTW!!! Exact same for meā€¦

1 Like

Sorry if you loved this drama, but I really disliked Good Doctor. Every episode had the same thing happening all over again and it made me so bored. I was planning on stopping at ep 9-10, but since I loved Joowon and his acting, I kept watching. I stopped like at episode 13 and never watched the remaining episodes except a cut of Park Ki Woong making a cameo because I like Joowonā€“PKW bromance. The case was amazing though [JW, JSW, MCW, KMS].

I almost finished. I think at ep 15 or 16 I started to fast forward a lot and around ep 20 I completely stopped watching. So in the end I just read some recaps to know how the characters ended up. I pretty much like every single type of drama, I like romance, I like melodrama, comedy, actionā€¦ it is just that Faith wasnt for me. But I like the lead girl and I think LMH is a good actor.

=( okay I mean not everybody has to like what I doā€¦ haha at least you said that lee min ho is a good actor. happy

For me both werenā€™t bad and not very good. But the acting in heirs was very good in my opinion. . Just the whole Skript was boring and nothing new. But I loved the acting and the actors especially my lee min ho =D

Itā€™s good for you then. Because I would never watch it even if i got paid for itā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Some dramas I do not recommend:

• Marry Him if you Dare (Miraeā€™s Choice) I did not make it past episode 8. And I heard the ending was really disatisfying.
  • Goong S (I could not get past the first episode)
  • Attic Cat (could not make it past the fourth episode.)
  • Reply 1997 (I finished this but it took forever, I stopped watching this drama several times.)
    -Nail Shop Paris
  • Reply 1994 (I did not make it past the first episode.)
    -Full House Take 2 (I have yet to get past episode 10)

And despite the fact that most people on here really dislike Mary Stayed Out All Night. That is one of favorite dramas. But then again, I am Jang Geun Suk fan, and a fan of Moon Geun-Young. Although, I did have trouble watching Pretty Man (it needed a better ending) and Love Rain (I found the parents getting to together story line, distracting.).

I actually really enjoyed Mary Stayed Out All Night aka Marry, Me Mary too but Iā€™m also huge Sukkie fan and Kim Jae Wook those 2 together in that one scene I thought I was going to need a blood transfusion from the instant nosebleedā€¦

2 Likes

Mary had the waffle guy (Kim Jae Wook) from Coffee Prince and anyone who ever saw Coffee Prince knows who I am talking about :oDā€¦yumā€¦so maybe that is why I liked it so much LOL

1 Like

YESSSS i saw him for the 1st time in coffee prince tooo. i loveee himmmm ever since hahaha

faints

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u make me laugh! x.D

i actually really liked mary stayed out all night tooā€¦ and that kiss with kim jae wook!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CP0_nWBF0pU/TPtNlOCp0vI/AAAAAAAAACA/VV6x1JOvSFs/s1600/MMM.gif

(longest gif ever lol)
im glad she didnt push him away and he got to have his kiss in there haha. i HATE when they do that to second leads! at least feel for them a little bit and be confused for a bit !! let them at least get their kiss! then u can goā€¦

man my personal opinion i wished she woulda stayed with him :confused: he was breaking my heart but oh well, jang guen sukā€™s character had too much connection and history together x) it was cute too

i loved it

Did you watch ā€œwho are youā€ ?

He took over my heart in this drama haha

i love him xD no i havent watched it. im just gonna stay away from ghost-related stuff, but he looks better with shorter hair!!! ahhhh i like him in long hair too and i love his acting.

im gonna try to watch real life matters on kdramas that are funny xD

Cryyyyy itā€™s sincerely really good T-T haha

I loved marry me mary too!

1 Like