Dramas you wouldn't recommend?

i WOULDNT recommend tiawanese drama “love around”. soooo long for it to take to plot and soooo boring. =.=

Lol you and I are soooo switch girls lol…

I tried to power through Ghost… I know lots of people who liked it (or even LOVED it) but I found that when I watched all 20 episodes in a week it wasn’t as good. I have also found that to be the case with Full house. I think If I had been required to wait at least one week before I got to see a new episode I would have liked it more.

Really ? I loved ghost even tho it would have been better with a little bit romance

Sooooo right. I skipped so many episodes and just watched the last 15 min lol

LOL i should have done that T.T my poor eyes that night, trying to cram up the last couple episodes…

You

LOL SO me …

along with:

Well… I thought it was going to be the Cyber team fighting different crimes each episode… but instead they worked on the same crime every single episode, and the flashbacks were killing me! I accidentally turned on timed comments on episode 17, It was so much better after that. Like watching a drama with 500 hundred other people who all know what’s going on.

hahahahahaha Viki Comments help to understand lol
I love it

Is there any drama’s that are beyond boring??

tai drama, Fondant Garden.
I dont recommend.

Really i was about to watch that one.

Will it snow on Christmas is rather annoying.

Really?? Is it not good?

Haven’t heard of that one so won’t add it to ones to watch anytime soon!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m agree with you! It’s sad because the beginning with the young actor (Kim Soo Hyun ) was nice. But the story with the adults was weird and boring.

1 Like

Playful Kiss, Marry Him If You Dare, The Blade and The Petal, Beautiful Man

Oh dear you do surprise me as your list has 6 of the best dramas. I think you may like more action and political? Try Midas and 3 days.

I’m with you on these.