Earn points for gifts with language-learning activities

Check here for announcements and links to language-learning activities such as challenges and quizzes where you can earn points towards awesome gifts!

Thanks to Tuttle Publishing, some of the sponsored book gifts include “Korean for Beginners,” “Chinese for Beginners,” and “K-POP Now!: The Korean Music Revolution.” Stay tuned for news about other gifts :smile:

Read this blog post to learn more! Here’s the link to the first set of challenge questions.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask!

8 Likes

How cool, I think it’s a good motivation when learning a language :slight_smile:
I have a question though: Are the gifts random or do you get Korean gifts for Korean related challenges, Chinese for Chinese challenges etc?

2 Likes

We are still determining the details, but we may allow users to choose or give the gifts as you said, for language-specific challenges. Here’s a sneak peek at the books!

7 Likes

OMG the survey was super easy and fun! I love lee dong wook :smiley:

1 Like

Lee Dong Wook is so handsome! We started out with easy questions but they will slowly get harder to test language learning :smile:

1 Like

this activities are great thanks!!

1 Like

I would love to get all three books, hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So you don’t need to know the drama in order to be able to answer the questions?

Correct - these first set of questions are not about naming the drama but the words being used!

Ah yea okay, but the meaning of a word can sometimes be really different depending on the situation, or even whether it’s a question or not. So that’s why I wondered. Thank you for answering ^^

1 Like

How often will these challenges be posted? :smiley: They’re really fun!

i like the idea . how do i know if i won. will i just see the book mailed to me.

@mugiwaramelanie We will try to post these challenges every week so get ready for the next one soon! :smile:

@yvia87 For challenge questions answered correctly, you will be getting points that makes you eligible for the book gifts. However, opportunities to win the books will come later so please stay tuned.

But the question is… how do we know if we answered correctly?
Will the answers be posted later on?

@Wafaahs Yep, the answers will be revealed in the blog post for the next activity! You’ll see it within the next few days :smile:

Yeyyy great!! Can’t wait :smiley:

Here’s the second set of Language-Learning Challenge questions! This week we’re focusing on learning Chinese with one-liners from “Love Myself or You” starring Puff Guo and Jasper Liu.

Remember to submit your answers here! Good luck :smile:

Ohh I love how you guys always feature dramas I’m managing in you blog posts xD
@dee I think I also got this one right… I’ve edited the whole drama so far so I memorized the whole thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Wafaahs You manage so many dramas that there’s always a high possibility we’ll feature yours :wink: I hope you got the questions right!

Lol well yeahh you got a point there! :stuck_out_tongue:
And yeahh I’m sure I got them right :smiley: I spend so much time editing that drama so I won’t forget those easily :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like