Earn points for gifts with language-learning activities

Congrats for the first prize, @mag11!

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I think you meant a google hangout no?
It can also be a chat.

A video hangout can be nice, but then again not all people like to show their faces. For me, it depends on how I feel that day :stuck_out_tongue: I tend to have a lot of those days when I donā€™t want anyone to see me and just hide at home soā€¦

Hmmm about the topic. I dono I like everything that has been already mentioned.

1 Like

Congratulations! Which book will you ask for?

Iā€™m so happy I made the top 10! Haha ^^
Fingers crossed I can get another chance!

What about just speaking instead of video? I think more people will participate if itā€™s not a video conversation. If itā€™s just voice call, people can still practice pronounciation without having to show their face =P

1 Like

Continuing my idea, maybe we can use the same structure from the Subtitle Editor, I think itā€™s easier this way, since weā€™re already accustomed with it.
We can make a topic in the Language Learning section, and make Korean lessons for English learners and then those lessons could be translated into different languages. And the first post could give links for the respective languages.
We could store the lessonsĀ online, have a CM, and language moderators and many many students. It would be like a Korean TVdrama project.

How do I know how many points I have allready?

thank you!! I choose chinese for beginners

2 Likes

Wow sounds quite cool :smiley:

I love the concept of these challenges though I do wish there was a way to see how many points we have at the moment. I canā€™t remember my answers by the time new challenge is released and so I have no clue how I am doing at the moment.

Here is a sneak peek inside the gift from the first Tuttle book giveaway! Thanks to @mag11

Facebook post
Twitter post

Donā€™t worry everyone :slight_smile: Weā€™ll have another one soon. Keep participating!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to the next give away :slight_smile: How can we see how much points we earned per week when there is no give away?

Just finished answering the latest challenge! Loved this one. With the Korean and Spanish ones I know the answers were correct, but the Thai oneā€¦ hmmmā€¦ Hopefully it was right.

I also saw the new challenge, still need to fill it in :slight_smile:

We have Jo In Sung and D.O in the challenge. I guess everyone knows the answer to the Korean question, since ā€œItā€™s Okay, Thatā€™s Loveā€ is followed by so many people :smile:
And Orestes from ā€œValentina, mi gorda bellaā€. Loved that telenovela.

Awesome @morico! Yes everyone, we have a new challenge ready for all of you: http://blog.viki.com/2014/08/language-learning-challenge-4-combined.html

Have fun and good luck :smile:

Whatā€™s the deadline of this challenge?
I canā€™t decide what to answer for one question since in my opinion it can be both.

Hi @Dudie,

There is no set deadline but I would encourage you to submit your answers as soon as possible. Let me know if you have any other questions!

I congratulate you too and good choice :smiley:

thank you so much!!