Eps 15 & 16 - GHOST DOCTOR FINALE PARTY - Feb 28th @ 9 pm Eastern

This is the one that I’m thinking of watching - Do we WANT to watch party it after Red Sleeve - I can’t believe it is almost over!?? I think we need to stay away from historical and try something like
a mystery/crime maybe???

Give me some ideas of the ones that you are wanting to WP - And I’ll set up a VOTE!!!

@porkypine90_261
@sweetybirdtoo
@irishtigger
@my_happy_place
@natyh
@stardust2466_546
@brainbuster
@sailormoon4ever
@entwyfhasbeenfound
@frustratedwriter

2 Likes

I’m all for Ghost Doctor. It looks hilarious, and I’m also partial to anything Kim Bum stars in. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll probably change this to our Ghost Doctor WP link cuz - no one else is voting - so That is the one I want to watch

RAIN and KIM BUM - Yes please!!!

2 Likes

@vivi_1485
is liking this one??? Should we add it to the list??

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a drama we can watch party… it’s depressing, tragic and melodramatic. A lot of the time, they’re just standing awkwardly in each other’s presence with their emotions pent up inside. It’s a little slow and i ff quite a bit when they aren’t doing anything.

I like it, as a drama. It’s interesting, intriguing, realistic and suspenseful. But doing a WP with it will be pretty boring.

4 Likes

OK good to know!!! Thanks! Depressing sounds no fun!

1 Like

Ghost Doctor works for me!

4 Likes

Ghost Doctor! Bring it on!!!

4 Likes

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/watch-rain-kim-bum-s-hilarious-situation-raises-expectations-ghost-doctor-new-teaser-976680
https://c.tenor.com/yeMxkVl21CgAAAAd/ghost-doctor-iqiyi.gif
tenor

4 Likes

Ghost Doctor is good with me too.

5 Likes

count me in
not 10 pm!!

3 Likes

What is a good time for you - 7 pm??? or 8 pm???

3 Likes

You can add it but we aren’t finished segging it yet and other languages have not worked on many eps yet.

5 Likes

I have to say Rain and Kim Bum bromance is great, almost as good as Namgoog Min and Junho’s in “Good Manager”.

7 Likes

7 pm would be better for me

4 Likes

What time zone is this please? :eyes:

5 Likes

I’m so good with this one. It sounds awesome!

5 Likes

Eastern we will probably do 7 pm Eastern this time

4 Likes

Which day? Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are good days for moi. Haa-ha! Based on vivi_1485’s post, there’ll be heated rapport on who holds it in best, longest, or shortest etc.

3 Likes

any day I guess, and its eastern time

2 Likes