Expiring Licenses

@deadliftdiva_548

… as you might remember I am not that much into historical, I am one of those “If I ever find the time I will try this one - maybe …” So I have watched neither of them.

At first I thought we would talk about 10 or so licenses, that might be lost, I didn’t think about 40 and I will consider that at least there are 10-20 we do not know by now …

Maybe in the future I will end up only reading recaps.

2 Likes

WHAT SURVEY.

No, I haven’t received any “we’re interested in you” survey.

maybe…somehow…I’m not that interesting? to the overlords, that is?

KURAMA

3 Likes

@deadliftdiva_548
such surveys are sometimes blocked if you use an add blocker :wink:
it normally opens when you are at your profile page or the main one

I thought about learning to download but then again no, I am sticking to my principles, if it’s gone it’s gone.

But still :sob:

3 Likes

@kakashiandme Yes at times like these it’s not so bad other sites stole our subs. But I hope people will stop mentioning those sites because what if they get sued too and will be gone like the other 2 sites? (Maybe there are more but I only know of 2 of which one was my go to site for older drama and drama that wasn’t on Viki)

1 Like

really. Hmm. ad blocker is off here because otherwise the site refuses to let me log in and …my only guess is they are not interested in me.

perhaps they think they know ALL about me…?

ah well. (shrug) does it matter?

Do they read surveys…or send them to the same dusty, other-dimensional bin our license requests seem to go to?

thank you for the information, for some reason it doesn’t show up on my screen and that’s okay.

i have a couple of dramas on dvd with inferior subs on my desert island collection. if the grid ever dies…an exercise bike, my laptop and my dvd. until my dvd player dies of course…but at least some comfort there.

back to watching and engraving my mind with what I do not wish to lose. my sky lord…and sword saint…and ji chang wook…because there are two things i fear…

Normally I ignore them but now I was like let’s check what it is about… to bad it still did disappoint… why did I even bother?!

That is why I never mentioned them, only DF since they are a legal site. :wink:

@kakashiandme Legal option for America. :frowning:

_> You know it is funny, when you have to laugh, because the automatical service of the discussion board is giving ýou a compliment, for writing a critic of the owner’s business practice _

5 Likes

Sending you a p.m.

1 Like

I’m in the U.S. I am able to search and watch “School 2013” and “To The Beautiful You” on iOS! It maybe a bug! Try VPN if you want to watch!

1 Like

Duno why :sob:

I’m glad i found this, I was in the middle of watching some kdramas and I am so disappointed to have lost them. can you add Smile, You and All About My Romance to the list? Both are gone- I am so frustrated with Viki. I am rather new to kdramas and only know of this site and DF- the latter has missing scenes from Smile,You- can anyone direct me to another site that shows that title? I’m going to miss reading all the Viki comments :cry:

Hi! Both are still available for Poland, actually I have an access to all of the mentioned dramas. So you may try to use VPN, since we can’t really advertise other sites here, especially illegal ones. ^^

1 Like

Thank you for the info!

As my luck would have it- my VPN doesn’t include VPN. Are we allowed to recommend VPNs on this site? If so- may someone recommend me one that includes Poland to be able to watch some of the titles that have been mentioned? Thanks so much either way! :slight_smile:

Opera has a quite nice VPN included, I checked it for you and if you change to Germany, you will also be able to watch these shows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have been so incredibly helpful- thank you so much for all the info! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Expiring July 17, 2017

Cheomgdamdong Alice still there
Doctor Stranger still here
Good Doctor still here
Hope for Dating still there.
My Love from a Star still here.

I didn’t check for more. But could it be that the deletion was posponed?

1 Like

Maybe it was a mistake and the date is July 27th? I haven’t received a notice of an disappearing drama with a specific date, but that could be the case.

1 Like