Expiring Licenses

is it on Nflx? that I also wanted to watch again

It is, in my country. Maybe in yours too?

I plan to look today

Yeah, I saw it on N this we. You can compare the French subs if you still remember them!
It’s the drama where we met each other! It was the beginning of my nightmare knowing you, the best fishmonger :partying_face:

(PS: My sim card doesn’t want to work today. I can’t connect to our chat until I find again my PIN code.)

Keep sending the request for its licence. It worked for Personal Taste (although it did take a few years :roll_eyes:). You can start a petition on Viki via e-mail or Discussion, or on other social media. I just sent a ticket for it.

Maybe this is something we can do for each other here? Ask to get support to demand licences.

2 Likes

Didn’t think there was another more suitable topic, so I am choosing this one.
By accident, I found this information 

Well for expiring license information we are still -1 step further, since at the end the information we get is “the license holder” wouldn’t want the information to get out. Still, I don’t get how the license holder will let a viewer down, in watching only part of the content, rather than giving note that this content will no longer be available from xx.xx.xxxx, so the viewer at least has a chance to finish it.
Another point would be if licenses were to end at the end of a month or let’s say on a fixed day, the 30th, the 25th, the 1st. People could at least try to watch before and in the case a drama/movie license expires at least there was a chance to complete it.
Here we are 2 years later and the topic is resting somewhere in the desk drawer.

4 Likes