FILLED! :) [C-DRAMA] - "Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008" needs Polish Moderator!

Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 - 50 episodes of one of the best ever in its genre, is already done for you in English.

What we now need is a really good, experienced Polish moderator - to hire and guide a team through this one. Must be able to commit to finishing this if you start it! I have 1 possible Team member for you already to check out. :slight_smile:

So contact me if you want a challenge, a historical drama based on the Jin Yong novel, and starring some of the best Chinese actors, Hu Ge, Yuan Hong, Ariel Lin and Liu Shi Shi - among MANY talented supporting actors, in a sweeping drama that encompasses the worlds of two families and three empires! :slight_smile:

I can tell you that the English Team and I really found a great deal of love given back by this drama, it was MUCH more detailed, and had more depth than we knew. Tang Poems…and history of the Yang family of Generals… :slight_smile:

This won’t be the easiest drama you sub, but you too may find it rewarding. :slight_smile:

Linda/deadliftdiva)548
Channel Manager, LOCH 2008

1 Like

That could be problematic. First of all this is a 50+episode long wuxia genre with many dificult techniques and moves to be subbed, then the songs and the whole story beneath. Even translating the title could give the subbers the real shivers. Finding dedicated Polish subbers who woult stick to the project from episode one till 50 will be tough.
Let me know if you will not find anyone willing. I cannot promise I can go lone wolf on the drama for 50 episodes, but I remember I loved this drama to an almost embarrasing degree so I could freshen up my subbing skills for it.

2 Likes

Wow :slight_smile:

it really is complicated, right down to its 18 Dragon-Subduing Palm Moves. :slight_smile:

And I love it enough to well, make sure it’s in good hands. In every language we sub it in. :slight_smile:

If you would take over the Polish Team - whether it is a side project and you it slowly or with compatriots, that would be highly agreeable as you value this drama as I do. :slight_smile:

So far the only other qualified moderator has declined - she is buried in projects!

It may be that it is your project to love and nurture slowly over time. :slight_smile:

Linda

1 Like

I have set up your permissions. :slight_smile: May those who are truly willing bring their hearts and hands to join you. :slight_smile:

Having taken the Journey through Condor myself, I salute your willingness to help us there. :slight_smile:

Thank you. You may start when you are ready!

And as always, please let me know if you need anything - well, other than 1 million USD. :slight_smile:

Linda

in my time zone euros would be definately more appreciated :wink:
thank you for hauling me into your team :>

1 Like