First drama?

My first was Faith (the banner with the pretty man on hulu suckered me in and when my heart gave flip flop during the first two episodes and rest if the rest of the characters and story were just great, I stayed).

1 Like

I did that too!! LOL I couldn’t get into the 1st ep I ended up Marathoning it watched the whole bloody series in 2 days …

3 Likes

I have no idea why I couldn’t finish City Hunter. . . I just suddenly started falling asleep in it. I wouldn’t be tired but I’d sit down to watch and suddenly wake up when the credit were rolling. I have made it my goal. . . I will finish it before 2014 ends!

hahaha! I"ve had a similar conversation with myself. . . "I’ll stop watching at midnight… it’s 11:57, I should be able to squeeze in one more. "

1 Like

I somehow manage to talking myself into …I’ll just watch this next ep til I get sleepy…yeah right…I have yet to fall asleep during one…

Lol watched that for the don’t know 8th time now and my heart still beats faster when I see him haha
I fall in love with im every time I watch it

Oh I have… “I’ll just close my eyes while they are staring at each other… Ah! Wait what just happened!!”

My first one was Cinderella’s sister. It got me hooked!

How was that drama I tried watching ep 1 but I just couldn’t get into it wasn’t in the right mood but have been planning to try it out again…it’s on my ever increasing list…of re watch later…

My first drama was “First Love of a Royal Prince/Prince’s First Love” starring Sung Yu-ri as Kim Yu-bin and Cha Tae-hyun as Choi Gun-hee. It’s really cute and fun. it’s about a tour guide that runs across an arrogant hotel heir. The two continue to cross paths and drive each other crazy. Typical K-drama formula with a love triangle, etc. but it’s filmed in lots of exotic locations like Tahiti and Bali.

My favorite drama, I’ve watched it three times!

It is good! I love it! But it’s not your typical “boy meets girl”-romance. The characters are so complex and your really need to get past their bitterness to see. My mom did not like it because she found the main character too conflicted and broken and she saw her as a mean person, not a broken one, you know?

my first was Playful Kiss…
i started watching it after i saw a gif on 9gag :blush:

1 Like

my first drama was Full House…i think…aigoo its been so many years

mine was last october… so i’m probably still new

My first drama was My Girl. Then it was Full House and Goong. I was hooked after Full House. My mother got me started on dramas many years ago. I used to think she was crazy, but I gave it a shot and that was the end of it.

Full House was my first drama too :slight_smile:

I did say its my favorite but my first Kdrama :open_mouth:
P,s Sorry for my late replay …chizzy

City hunter <3 ! My best friend is from hongkong and so shes into kdramas, she told me about them and forced me to watch city hunter, and I was instantly hooked and finised the drama in less than 4 days… It was awesome! Lee min ho was a great first kdrama actor to see . c:

First drama anime that I’ve watched on TV was Sandy Bell - 1991

First drama that  I’ve watched on TV was the Brazilian telenovela -  Isaura the Slave broadcasted in my country  in 1992 .I was a kid back then, but I still remember the opening music, simply amazing.

First drama that I’ve watched on a foreign TV channel (Italian channel rete4)  was the Mexican telenovela Wild Heart (Corazon Salvaje) in 1994 , with Euduardo Palomo and Edith Gonzalez. Even if 20 years
pass and I saw many telenovelas, it remain my favorite of all time.

First Asian drama that I’ve watched on TV was a Chinese series in the late '90s, but I don’t remember the name. (I remember there were three brothers- cloud, thunder, lightning)

First Korean drama that I’ve watched on TV was “Jewell in the palace” in 2009

First drama that I’ve watched on Viki was Startling By Each Step ( Bu Bu Jing Xin).  I came to Viki soon after Mysoju.com  shut down.