First drama?

High Kick ( the first one )
"الركلة العالية "الجزء الأول

ME TOO .I watched just for changmin .
P.S sorry for replay to late :frowning:

My first drama was 1% of anything. but is it me or in the begining till now i still go by their acting names not their real names.

The first drama I ever saw was “Golden Bride”. I’m not sure if that was the smartest choice since the episodes were so long and the drama itself was quite lengthy. I was just learning how to keep up with reading subtitles at the time too lol. Good memories haha.

My first drama was “All In”. It was just ok but it got me interested in Song Hye Kyo so I watched “Full House”. The one that got me hooked though was “Coffee Prince” (third drama I saw).

first drama was dream HIGH!!! i absolutely loved it and liked the comedy and singing was my fave along with the romance <3

My very first drama was taiwanese and it was Hanakimi short for Hanazakari no kimi tashi e
At that time I was reading the manga and i while I was looking on the internet for infos about the release of the next chapter, i stumbled on the drama. Of course I was curious to see how a “live version” would look like so I watched… and LOVED IT. Then I watched the Jdrama
and got sucked up in Dramaland for real.
By the way I’ve watched the Kdrama version as well “To the beautiful you” and for me the best will always be the japanese one

1 Like

Initially I searched for dramas inspired by anime/manga, so I always watched Live Actions like Lovely Complex, or Ouran High School etc…months later I started to LOVE KDramas and now I’m here watching every drama LOL

BOF - Boys Over Flowers :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m quite happy that I watched it as thanks to it’s OST’s I got into K-pop and then i started watching J-dramas and Taiwanese ones etc :smiley: I love anime too XD

2 Likes

my first drama was boys over flowers (LUV Lee min ho), and then you’re beautiful, (LUV JGS) and pretty men (or as viki writes it beautiful man)

My first it Full House with you’re beautiful

Hi :slight_smile:

Saying what I’m about to say I feel really old but my first drama was STAR IN MY HEART or A WISH UPON A STAR (1997) I was 18 years old OMG… since then I’m in love with Kdramas and every new drama is better and better so this is a non-stop addiction lol

BTW: Don’t make counts… lol

1 Like

PLAYFUL KISS

althu i didn’t catch it from the very beginning , as it came totally by accident i loved it.
i was in my room feeding my hamsters when suddenly my sister called and said: HEY, check out this hilarious show, i thought it’s going to be an arabian show or american but for my surprise it was korean, i couldn’t tell from the first glance as it’s a bit hard to tell the differences between asians… but in my heart i felt like it’s korean, and when an actor inside the show mentioned korea i was like I KNEW IT !
anyways i stayed watching the show in front of me, getting to know the characters and trying to figure out the plot which i found very interesting and could totally relate to it, who didn’t fall madly deeply in love secretly with out letting the other one know how they feel…
loved how honest the scenario is, loved the differences between the characters and the challenges facing each one…
i could talk a lot about it, but for now i’ll just say that I NEED MORE.

Yup Meteor Garden TW ver also loved the Manga and anime and just one day stumbled onto the drama …at first I was what’s this?? o_O. Been hooked ever since…

My first drama was Hundred Year’s Inheritance. I watched it from Netflix and I was hooked. After that I found this big amazing genre (K-Drama).

Meteor Garden :slight_smile:

Did you hear about Boys Before Friends?

Are you still at episode 15 ? Hahaha I watched it and I think the ending was good and realistic

heeheh no I made it one of my New Years Resolutions to finish that drama and I did!. Woohooo! , I’m really proud of myself.

Did you like it overall?

( My next drama to finish is City Hunter. . . another one I put on hold a year ago)

1 Like

Okay I hope I don’t mix up sth. But at least she’s not dead at the end right ?
And that’s what I like. Open ending but better than a sad one…

Omo city hunter ? How can you break watching that one :0 I mean it’s lee min ho

1 Like