First drama?

Almost Paaaaaaaradise! :blush: That was probably my fourth or fifth drama. I enjoyed it, but it was not my favorite!

1 Like

Ugh- yes. I am from the US and couldn’t even conceive of watching! After the beauty of F4 in the Kdrama version… ugh, so icky!

is that a good one? I’m planning to watch it because Micky’s brother stars in it.

My daughter sings that ALL the time!!!

1 Like

It was good. Loved Mickey’s brother in it! (and of course you will then love him in She was Pretty :slight_smile: ) It was cut short so sort of ends weird… but worth the binge watch.

1 Like

I watched She Was Pretty and loved it, but since I’m not familiar with Micky’s brother, I can’t place him. What character does he play?

He is the office mate that was originally thought to be the “heir” to the company that the girl goes after. (sorry, terrible on names!)

1 Like

ah, the cutie pie! OK, yeah he was fun! I loved the parts where he and the girl who goes after him are dating. Even though she was a gold digger, it was so cute and funny!

1 Like

Sad love story was my first kdrama.
What got me interested was the good acting and fun intriguing stories

Hai! I’m not sure but one of my first ones was “Dream High” :blush:

1 Like

my first drama was Only You ( Filipino vr ) :sparkling_heart:

The first drama I ever watched was Boys over Flowers. I was really interested in starting to watch Korean dramas, so I went on YouTube and searched “Best Korean dramas”. While searching I had stumbled upon BOF. It was good and it lead me to watch more dramas!

Is Boys Over Flowers really that good of a drama? So many people have watched it and said they literally got hooked, but I’ve been hesitant about watching it. Also, what is it about?

My first kdrama was My Love from another Star and my first jdrama was One Litre of Tears. Ang it got me interested in them 'cause it’s different from American TV shows, and honestly the couples are cuter in dramas than in tv shows.

1 Like

Honestly it’s really cheesy and cringeworthy but I guess it’s one of the MUST HAVE SEEN ones of Korean dramas, so maybe give it a try?

1 Like

For me it was definetly Dream High, which reminds me I really need to rewatch it!

1 Like

Did you watch Dream High 2? I was thinking about watching it, but now I’m stucked with Queen Seondeok ( I’m having problems to watch it waeeee TT TT) and I started Oh my Venus (chapter 9 in 2 days… I must slow down and study OTL) Hahaha ^^

1 Like

I did but I was pretty disappointed with it, it definetly didn’t reach up to Dream High 1 in my opinion…

I know, I should also study, but dramas… :smiley: I also watched Oh my Venus though :smiley:

1 Like

I really didn’t like Dream High 2. The story was a big mess. But it was nice to discover JB and Park Seo Joon :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinion ^^