First drama?

I think drama in general

My first was also BoF!!

Thankfully I went on to see Lee Min Ho with better hair c;

But his hair was awesome in BOF.i liked it a lot

I have observed two opposing groups on the Goo Jun Pyo hair situation.

My personal preference is his straight hair, like in City Hunter. Wavy hair simply does not do his facial structure justice, in my opinion. Unless you consider his hair in Faith wavy-- his hair in Faith was ~lovely~

PS. Personal preference? Eh? Eh? I get cookie?

1 Like

Well said! I hated LMH with curly hair!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

XDD That was a cute drama too!

Ohhhh I love this discussion so I am going to invite myself to it…lol!
Okay the drama that really got me hooked to korean dramas was “The Greatest Love” I have been so obsessed with Kdramas after that one! So for me that would be my first! After that drama I like finished 15 dramas in one month…yeah…

I LOVE pasta…I have seen it like 20 times now…every few weeks I bring it out! :smiley:

Yes, I noticed that people have different opinions about his hair in BOF…i REALLY hated it when he straightened his hair for Jan di in one episode…i was like “NO!!!” but in OTHER dramas, I am okay to see him with straight her BUT not in BOF

And yea you get a delicious homemade cookie :))

1 Like

I really do love it…it is soooo cute

1 Like

Yes this is one of the BEST discussion topics so far.This one and "Partners in crime, a chit chat between us "

Gosh it seems like everyone on this discussion got into Kdramas from BOF…i guess i am ONE of the few exceptions

1 Like

she said she prefers him with straight hair…i was the one who said i like him with curly/wavy hair :slight_smile:

LOL! Yup…I saw and said “how fun!” It is really interesting to know this!!! I had seen half of BOF before…but once I got hooked to KDs I actually sat and saw it again…this time from a new perspective of being a FAN!!!

I LOVE LMH with straight hair…still don’t like the curly hair on him. I have never figured out why? :frowning:

my first ever drama was Hana Kimi which was the taiwanese version. if I did not watch that I would not have been introduced to the world of asian dramas especially Korean Dramas. Go kdrama, Fighting!! :slight_smile:

I think all the versions of Boys over flower were wonderful. Each had their funny moments and silly moments. However, the Japanese version were probably my favorite.

I want to see the Japanese version because it is the original right?

BOF? I think Meteor Garden came out before Hana Yori Dango, but they’re all based off the manga(?).

Meteor Garden. This my first time hearing the name :frowning: