First drama?

Mmm… My first drama was "Wish Upon A Star " year 1997. It’s an amazing drama. Idk, at the time, I thought it was interesting to watch something out of my comfort zone.

OMG! Hana kimi!!! that was one of my very fist Jdrama.That drama was just awesome and funny as hell.wellI sure do love my kdramas but i love My japanese, taiwanese, and Thai dramas too :slight_smile:

NO WAY! Pree where have you been! …okay slight exaggeration there but really, that drama, almost everyone knows about it too since almost all BOF fans felt obligated to watch its other versions

Yes Meteor Garden did come before the Jdrama and Kdrama version but I think the manga actually labeled it BOF…the same name the Kdrama version used

Yes the K version and J version were the best for me…the T version also comes really close too because i like it so much as well. The most LACKING version was the C version because the characters got slightly annoying sometimes especially the lead girl…AHHH

I only watch K dramas actually because realistically for now…that’s all I can handle! I never liked/got into chinese or tiwanese dramas…I think it is personal preference. But I am all up for JDramas. I used to watch anime and watch a lot of japanese films…I love Japanese culture and other stuff and have been a fan for years!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I guess it is all personal preference but i usually cannot stick to dramas from one particular language. I like to spice things up

I liked Kim Sam Soon. I think I watched the whole thing in about 3 days.

Which has been your fav so far?

I will give you an…LOL!

I made it through pasta… but I didn’t love it.

Funny that one person can be totally captivated by something and another persons “meh” about it. I think that’s part of the fun.

I’m starting to expand into TDramas and JDramas. I’m really digging TDrama “Just You”.

Yeah, so true and interesting to see :smiley:

Okay, this may sound weird but I think the reason I cannot get into Chinese or T dramas is because of the pronunciation of the language. It gives me a headache. Japanese and Korean on the other hand are like music to my ears…gosh! you must think im crazy! lol! :smiley:

Well like pree said, its all about personal preference. that drama taught me what BEING BORED TO TEARS meant.
Hmm…my best drama so far…of course BOF, Secret garden, Pasta, it started with a kiss tops my list but these days, my favorite dramas usually changes according to what is currently airing…it used to be Monstar, Now it is Masters Sun. By the way, I thought you really wanted to seg for masters sun but it seems like you dont care for it anymore :frowning:

Ha! it’s funny you say that. I find Korean relaxing. It’s very rhythmic. I’ll listen to Korean Radio even though I have no idea what they are saying because I find it calming.

Actually I get your point. It takes sometime to get used to…Before I got into chinese/Taiwanese dramas, I used to turn down the volume really low because my ears did hurt(No joke…now I am used to it)…also I used to think that Thai language was a little too high pitched and sounded like squeals…but now I am so used to it

ME! I love Master’s Sun! I had to run errands this morning and I couldn’t. I was even looking at the clock ,cursing a little because I was missing it. Hopefully there will be parts tomorrow when I get there.

HAHAHA…I put on MBC channel just for fun sometimes when I want to hear something but do not want to concentrate… :smiley:

I am still not used to it…And I have tried so many times…but every single time I cannot take it after like 10-15 mins! So I think that’s just me! :smiley:

I was in class and I kept looking at the time as well. I was so annoyed when the time for the new episode came and I couldn’t segment…aish…DAMN SCHOOL!!

1 Like