First drama?

Bwahaha because I said something funny :slight_smile:
I think a troll is like a clown, someone who says funny and absurd things to make other people laughing. Right? :slight_smile:

LOL…Preena …uhm haven’t you used it before in a playful way like…when your friend tells you something mischievous and you go like “your such a troll”…okay then , I guess I am the only one getting the joke…

1 Like

hmmm…would that not be me then. Although I do not like CLOWNS they are creepy! just kidding! :smiley:

She is trolling…

LOL…YES!!! that is more like it :))…you finally got it

vero said,

“the first drama that I saw was Stairway to Heaven, but the one which moved me and made me love the ‘Korean Wave’ [idk what this is either] was Boys Over Flowers or the boys who are better than flowers, from this drama I loved all the actors, script, OST music, places, everything except the ending wasn’t what I hoped for but good and there I began to investigate everything about their culture their country their history because of this I am one more of the Koreans [more like Korean-loving-person]”

omg welp that was some effort. 6 years of spanish paid off though, you’re welcome.

2 Likes

OH thanks Mariya for the translation ^ ^

1 Like

SUSHI!!! XDDDD Can I call you My Sushi Pal from now on???

1 Like

Having seen many dramas, now I think smiling pasta is not a good drama after all … but this drama has a special place in my heart (Sounds cheesy), because it made ​​me like Asian dramas. In my opinion the best t-dramas I’ve seen was Atumn’s Concerto and the best k-drama until now is “I hear your voice” or “The Gu Family book”, i can’t decide yet. what do you think?

Nunca he visto el inicio de mi adorable sam son, solo lo empece a ver por la mitad cuando estaba enumerando algo asi como las reglas de una relacion…me parecio divertido…en cuanto a i do i do…me gusto al inicio pero luego me fui aburriendo…me gusto mas la que hizo el prota masculino…secret garden…

You did very well!. Korean wave = Hallyu. In Latin America is known as the Korean wave (everything related to k-drama and k-pop).

1 Like

To me “Smiling Pasta” was good could have been better though, but, (in my opinion) it was better than “Love Buffet” I watched it because of Aaron Yan but other than that I mean the main female lead was just as irritating to me as the one in “Fashion King”. Right now I waiting to see how good “Just You” and “Love around” will turn out. As far as K-dramas go of course “You’re Beautiful” but “A gentleman’s dignity” was really good; if you haven’t seen it you should check it out.

Most definitely! ;D

I must needs try kimbap to compare it to the countless sushis I have devoured.

GU FAMILY BOOK ALL THE WAY!!! It’s my favorite c’: -motions to Kang Chi avatar-

Thanks! Now I know what Hallyu means… xD It will be very useful if I find myself chatting with spanish-speaking people.

My Sushi Pal ^o^ Yeah I have been wondering about the difference as well! I wonder what it is?

Did you like Kang Chi or Wu Ryung better? Just curious! Gosh GFB was SO GOOD! I miss it but I got the DVD :smiley:

For me it was Yamato Nadeshiko shichi henge, I pretty much found it when I was looking for animes about 3 1/2 years ago, and at the end of it it kept saying go to dramacrazy.net , GO THERE!!! and eventually I went
My step into dramaland ^^

Ahhh that is such a difficult question mang ㅠㅡㅠ Kang Chi’s smile is so adorable and he looks so hot with green gumiho eyes… but Wol Ryung is so sexy and mysterious. hnnnng

I shall take a side, because that is more fun. So, Wol Ryung it is! But in the future I shall watch any drama with Lee Seung Gi or Choi Jin Hyuk in it. Lol and Suzy, probably.

You got the DVD? o: Is it an official one, with subtitles? That must be fun. GFB movie night every week, kidnap all your friends. LOL

Pree you got the dvd…wow. …I have NEVER bothered with getting dvd’s for dramas…i mean, what IS the point. I can simply come to viki and watch it anytime I wanna

Until your internet breaks in the middle of your drama marathon D: