First time CM is recruiting for _My Heroic Husband_

My Heroic Husband
We have an amazing team started with a couple languages that have a lot of help stepping forward but we have SO MANY languages out there that we need to recruit for. Our show has 6 episodes a week for 6 weeks it comes with English subtitles already loaded.

If you have any interest in joining our team
https://www.viki.com/tv/37721c-my-heroic-husband

Chief Segmenter is bjohnsonwong
Translation Editor is laurapuente
Chief Editor is mjkrech

Arabic: nalynn2020_178 & princessahmad
Catalan: igiam
French:agathosorus & ajummakyota
German: loulou_98
Hungarian: samandriel
Italian: fabiana_hetman
Polish: just_liaa
Portuguese: cahcodognatto & rosemereozv
Romanian: biancapark18
Serbian: sbedi1898_925
Slovak: endelay
Spanish: valanrigo and maga_coco
Swedish: stippe
Tagalog: roro_17

5 Likes

Congratulations! You don’t know how happy I am to see you embarking on your new project. I know you’ll be doing great work.

I contacted the Eng-Span moderator to join the team, but if you need a hand in other parts of this project: I’m at your service. Fighting!

3 Likes

Congratulations. Getting your first CM project must be so overwhelming. If you have any questions please remember you can always ask questions or ask for tips. The first thing I did when I got my first channel is PMing other CM’s for tips and tricks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much yes the first thing I did was to talk to some of my Sensie’s and friends from other projects I have worked on to see if they could give me a hand learning this new role. Its always best to have water wings when dipping your toes in the ocean… lol I have a great team started they are amazing support some of those I asked were busy of course but I feel very confident with the support team we have assembled.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding glad to see another ASC person here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First 6 Episodes are now being worked on Desperately seeking Moderators/subtitle team leaders for MOST languages.

2 Likes

we got it thanks

You might get more replies if you make it into a new topic, since it’s less likely for translators to click on a recruiting topic…

1 Like

That makes sense I wasn’t thinking to well it was past my bed time LOL

2 Likes

A few tips when you want to grow your team.

• Personally invite people to join your team. Send the people you enjoyed working with a PM. You can also PM people you didn’t work with before but you would like to have on your team.
  • Check if there are other drama on Viki the cast starred in and ask the CM if they can promote your channel a bit to the team by sending a message. You can also write the message yourself so they can copy paste. State for which positions you are recruiting and who to contact when people want to join. Including a small synopsis and mentioning the most popular actors is also a good idea.

Hi,
I want to join the team for subbing from English to french in the cdrama My heroic husband.

Thanks for your answer.
Ajummakyota

If you need a general English editor/newbie segmenter, I’d absolutely be overjoyed to help!

Hello,

Please send an email to tammychecketts_61