For Love of the "Bad Guy" Who do you love even though you should hate them?

Lee Joon in Bulgasal

4 Likes

It looks like Kim Jae Wook from Voice isnā€™t here

I want to add the one from Mouse, but that would be a spoiler.

1 Like

I didnā€™t post him! REALLY! not like me

1 Like

The man is PREMIUM GORGEOUSNESS

2 Likes

Byeon Woo Seok in Strong Girl Kang Nam Soon

2 Likes

mas4
Byeon Woo Seok is ryu shi oh

This bad boy has awaken in me something I thought had died a long time ago (infatuation). I donā€™t know what he has, but I find him so perfectly attractive even when his committing a crime! (how awful of me, right?!). He exudes manliness that I love, and I hate the fact that he will definitely not get the girl. I think ML is too slow, extremely cute, but too dull in the romance department. So I can only daydream my bad boy gets to have a happy ending as bad boy he isā€¦ :astonished:

1 Like

His story is so sad. He wonā€™t get the girl and I think he will end badly. :pensive:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if anyone has said him before, but I saw this thread and had to comment. The SML in ā€œMr. Queenā€. He was so misguided, but he wasnā€™t such a bad guy. He didnā€™t deserve that ending.

2 Likes

Na In Woo? I agree. One of his best roles. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes! I kept rooting for him to see the light, so to speak. I just liked him too much to accept that he might turn into a complete villain. :joy:

1 Like

The very best villain Iā€™ve ever come across in a K-drama is the character, Mishil, in ā€œThe Great Queen Seondeokā€.

In K-dramas that were released around the time of Queen Seondeok, sometimes you would hear characters describe a nasty character with words like ā€œsheā€™s like Mishilā€. Go Hyun-jungā€™s acting was superb. She managed to create a fully-fledged character that you loved to hate.

4 Likes

Yes. :heart_eyes: Sheā€™s the best.

I remember dropping the drama after her death.

2 Likes

@mas4

I agree those chemicals and constant antidote he takes are going to be his doom, and I will definitely cryā€¦ :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Have you seen the last episodes?

They made his story even sadder.
Did you cry like me? :sob: :sob:

I think heā€™ll be the only thing Iā€™ll remember about this drama. Iā€™m now a fan of the actor, Byeon Woo Seok.

1 Like

OMG no, I havenā€™t watched the final episodes yet bc Iā€™m avoiding the heartbreak. But today I will watch it, and Iā€™m already depressed as it is, so this will be the icing in the cake. Anyway, sometimes is good to cry and let it all out i have hold it in long enough now.

He has a lot of good dramas, but the ending are always sad so far of what I saw from him. It gets me really pissed off when they do that to a good actor.

1 Like

@manganese, @mas4,
Were you both talking about the same person?
Were you talking about the characterā€™s death?
The Actress did not die.

1 Like

Yes. We were both talking about Mishil and the death of her character (not the actress).

2 Likes

@mas4

I finally watched yesterday the final Episodes, and was delighted on how well the story developed at the end although I cried for my lossā€¦ :sob:

I also lost Byeon Woo Seok in 20th century girl(dumb title), and I was so pissed with that one bc they gave that drama the most ridiculous ending Iā€™ve seen, and here we go again! I lost my poor boy again. I HONESTLY wished he had escaped the cops since is obvious they are doing a Second Season. Watching a Season 2 without him wonā€™t be as exciting since he was the MAIN character that kept the drama exciting and on edge. These Asian writers have no imagination whatsoever. SGNS was never the main character that kept me watching the drama; it was my Bad Boy Ryu Si-Oā€¦ :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

There wonā€™t be a sequel. It will be another drama with a new character.This time, it will be about a boy.
Maybe weā€™ll get a cameo from Kang Nam Soon, but Iā€™m expecting a whole new story in a different neighborhood. As the grandmother explained in the last episode:
Do Bong Soon ā†’ Dobong
Kang Nam Soon ā†’ Gangnam
Jang Chung Dong ā†’ Jangchung

Now Iā€™m waiting for Carry Sun Jae and Run (2024) to see Byeon Woo Seok again. This time, he will be the male lead!

1 Like

@mas4

Well, is not really a boy: but a young man that has the body of a mid twenty year old guy. According to my understanding the story is about the fact that women in their family are very ā€˜ā€˜strongā€™ā€™ but now they are changing it to a guy?

What bothered me about that whole story is how the women were strong, but acted so clueless (almost like they were dumb bimbos). That was bothering me a bit, and I had to overlook my disappointment to enjoy the rest. I guess now they substitute the drunken woman theme to; no matter how rich and strong a woman can be; they donā€™t get it until it hits them in the face. PARK BO YOUNG played a similar role, very naive character, and a few times she even put herself in danger no matter how strong she really was, and that bothered me a lot. To this day, I havenā€™t seen a drama/movie with a female main character heroine having it all; the looks, brain, strength and resolve.

1 Like