For Love of the "Bad Guy" Who do you love even though you should hate them?

@porkypine90_261 I Remember You (aka - Hello Monster) is the drama with D.O. and Park Bo Gum that I mentioned, D.O. makes an excellent villain.

5 Likes

Oh, yea! I remember that one! I started it and got distracted and never finished it! Thanks for the reminder!

3 Likes

Itā€™s one of my all time favorites, so itā€™s one I always suggest if someone wants a thriller or mystery. I hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

DO-fest 2022 - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I thought Park Bo Gum was the villian!!!??

2 Likes

Shhhh, we donā€™t know that until 8 episodes in or something. D.O. is the first, the original villain in the drama. D.O. isnā€™t in much of the drama, but heā€™s great.

2 Likes

Letā€™s run a Watch Party for this show! What day and
times are good for you guys? (considering everything ELSE we are running. :rofl:)

@kdrama2020ali
@sweetybirdtoo
@irishtigger
@vivi_1485
@ everyone else interested

2 Likes

Right now the only WP Iā€™m doing is the upcoming Ghost Doctor, so some time other than that, I actually just started it again and am just finishing ep 1, but I can stop if weā€™re doing a WP.

1 Like

I will being doing the Ghost Doctor on Fri and Saturdays and still the movie on Sundays!

I am studying with my friend still during the week so not sure when I can do another one

Are you going to do one day or two days???

This is for I Remember you with DO and Bo Yummy and Siggie

1 Like

I am running the Kingā€™s Woman on Mon/Tuesdays at 9 PM because that time works for the 6 us us watching that one.

Wednesday and Thursdays are open now. I quit Uncle because no one was talking so why have a watch party even if it was full - 20 people no talkers. meh -

Brain is running that heart show on Wednesday at an earlier time but itā€™s almost over.

2 Likes

I am in ā€¦ with a trio like that, who can resist??

2 Likes

I might could do Wed evening! That might work! What time???

@kdrama2020ali @porkypine90_261 Wednesdays would work for me too. Any time after about 7pm Eastern.

1 Like

The WP is at 9 PM ET

1 Like

Surelyā€¦ Choi Woo Shik as Gui Gong Ja in The Witch Part 1: The Subversion

1 Like

I know this is a year old but I hope you decide to watch it eventually. Itā€™s so good! I was hooked on this show when it was airing!

The cast is one of the best period dramas ever. I havenā€™t come across too many ppl that watched it but I highly recommend. This is the best Ha Ji Won drama hands down. The set, outfits, plot everything is high quality.

I cried buckets of tears but itā€™s worth it. At least the one I wanted her to end up with was with her till the very endā€¦ his endā€¦ not hers though. :sob:

All the villains were super hot too. Itā€™s hard to hate any of them lol

3 Likes

Lee Dong Wook in the Tale of the None-Tailedā€¦ I mean :drooling_face: And in Goblin. I just adore him :heart:

2 Likes

I canā€™t finish it and I think it is Wookieā€™s most versatile part, I think he is BRILLIANT - I just canā€™t! I love him so much and I love the character so much! Someday maybe Iā€™ll let my soul be crushed!

3 Likes

Yes! Def. Wookieā€™s most brilliant work. He had an amazing character development throughout the drama. I really disliked his character at first because he was so immature. As the drama unfolds, he gets better though. It was my first Wookie drama.

3 Likes

This guy plays the coldest of cold psychopaths in the Thai version of ā€˜Voiceā€™, which is appropriate since his Thai nickname is ā€˜Iceā€™ (real name Natara Nopparatayapon). Heā€™s truly evil but charismatic and, well, pretty.

2 Likes

I MISS YOU!

ANDREW!

LOL