For Your Eyes Only 👀 Who "LOOKS" at their Leading Ladies the BEST

***I am super into this guy - RENN - In Love is Phantom - No gifs yet of how he looks at the girl but
he’s :fire::fire::fire:

I love the way he looks at her - very soft and loving even though the drama is pretty steamy!

2 Likes

Not kdrama, but in cdrama Go Ahead…
THE WAY SONG WEILONG LOOKS AT HER I—
seriously they didn’t even have to kiss for me to sit there with my cheeks burning
and he’s stunningly handsome can’t help melting every time he’s on screen :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What drama is this?

1 Like

I love this show and this couple.
The way he looks at her!!!
Go-Ahead-Ling-Xiao-Jian-Jian-gif-4

2 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

This drama is so great. This unusual family is very warm.
You’re right the way Ling Xiao looks at Li Jian Jian is full of love.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s the one @natyh posted :grin: LOVED that drama… you might like it too, LOTS of eye candy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Heartwarming and full of adopted families and love^^
Skipped through a few middle episodes though, side effects of almost every long cdrama :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m trying to REDEEM myself on the DOOM thread - I do see the DEEP stories - I’m not just all about the eye candy - RIGHT - no - I’m NOT!!! PROMISE!

DOOM is making me bawl my eyes out and I’m only on Eps 9

2 Likes

I liked Go Ahead’s depth, too! The OST is really soothing to the ears.
You might want to watch it to recuperate after DOOM; I can tell it’s going to be explosive!
https://www.soompi.com/article/1421420wpp/12-times-c-drama-go-ahead-had-us-reaching-for-the-tissues
https://www.soompi.com/article/1424917wpp/8-swoony-moments-from-the-otp-of-go-ahead-that-we-still-think-about

Channeling all the hope I had for Youth Of May’s happy ending to DAYS!! :sob: Here’s to a happy ending. Writers, HAVE MERCYYYYYY

2 Likes

I think we will get a HAPPY ENDING - THEY JUST CAN’T IN THIS CLIMATE DO IT TO US - DON’T MAKE ME PUT IT IN THE BROKEN EVER AFTERS - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

I love all the episodes, even if the story it’s too sad some times.
But I really enjoy that show!!!

2 Likes

OMG I want to cry with the first article, I just remember each scene!!! :sob::sob::sob:
I love this scene!! LOL

2 Likes

This one :joy::joy: I loved their sibling dynamic so much :joy: the way we see them grow up from childhood to adulthood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Daddi Tang “My Little Happiness” Even in a DREAM

1 Like

I love this show, most of the people think that it’s too slow.
I really enjoy a cute story like that one.

2 Likes

I love the bookstore guy too!!! He’s so clueless though

2 Likes

Totally hehe, but I think he’s really cute

1 Like

Yes he is so cute! I like him! I have not finished that one it is on hold but I hope him and the shop girl get together.

1 Like

I hope that too!!

1 Like

DOOM is so SWEET! and Intense

1 Like