Viki

For Your Eyes Only ๐Ÿ‘€ Who "LOOKS" at their Leading Ladies the BEST

***I am super into this guy - RENN - In Love is Phantom - No gifs yet of how he looks at the girl but
heโ€™s :fire::fire::fire:

I love the way he looks at her - very soft and loving even though the drama is pretty steamy!

Not kdrama, but in cdrama Go Aheadโ€ฆ
THE WAY SONG WEILONG LOOKS AT HER Iโ€”
seriously they didnโ€™t even have to kiss for me to sit there with my cheeks burning
and heโ€™s stunningly handsome canโ€™t help melting every time heโ€™s on screen :heart_eyes:

What drama is this?

I love this show and this couple.
The way he looks at her!!!
Go-Ahead-Ling-Xiao-Jian-Jian-gif-4

This one?

This drama is so great. This unusual family is very warm.
Youโ€™re right the way Ling Xiao looks at Li Jian Jian is full of love.

Yeah itโ€™s the one @natyh posted :grin: LOVED that dramaโ€ฆ you might like it too, LOTS of eye candy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Heartwarming and full of adopted families and love^^
Skipped through a few middle episodes though, side effects of almost every long cdrama :grimacing:

Iโ€™m trying to REDEEM myself on the DOOM thread - I do see the DEEP stories - Iโ€™m not just all about the eye candy - RIGHT - no - Iโ€™m NOT!!! PROMISE!

DOOM is making me bawl my eyes out and Iโ€™m only on Eps 9

I liked Go Aheadโ€™s depth, too! The OST is really soothing to the ears.
You might want to watch it to recuperate after DOOM; I can tell itโ€™s going to be explosive!
https://www.soompi.com/article/1421420wpp/12-times-c-drama-go-ahead-had-us-reaching-for-the-tissues
https://www.soompi.com/article/1424917wpp/8-swoony-moments-from-the-otp-of-go-ahead-that-we-still-think-about

Channeling all the hope I had for Youth Of Mayโ€™s happy ending to DAYS!! :sob: Hereโ€™s to a happy ending. Writers, HAVE MERCYYYYYY

I think we will get a HAPPY ENDING - THEY JUST CANโ€™T IN THIS CLIMATE DO IT TO US - DONโ€™T MAKE ME PUT IT IN THE BROKEN EVER AFTERS - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love all the episodes, even if the story itโ€™s too sad some times.
But I really enjoy that show!!!

OMG I want to cry with the first article, I just remember each scene!!! :sob::sob::sob:
I love this scene!! LOL

This one :joy::joy: I loved their sibling dynamic so much :joy: the way we see them grow up from childhood to adulthood :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Daddi Tang โ€œMy Little Happinessโ€ Even in a DREAM

I love this show, most of the people think that itโ€™s too slow.
I really enjoy a cute story like that one.

I love the bookstore guy too!!! Heโ€™s so clueless though

Totally hehe, but I think heโ€™s really cute

Yes he is so cute! I like him! I have not finished that one it is on hold but I hope him and the shop girl get together.

I hope that too!!

DOOM is so SWEET! and Intense